Hi beam conversion kit

cokedrvrbjw

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup, i did mine acouple of days ago too.

so how exactly do i attach the diode/wire to the relay? someone asked earlier but with no response. do you just shove the wire in the terminal and replace the relay?

• 3 months later...

Thanks so much for this thread!!! I was ready to spend $60 for the Painless kit until I found this article... I just did the 6-Hi conversion (DRL's included) and it looks great!!! Should come in handy with all the deer here in Southwest Virginia... Thanks again to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
got it done. works like a champ. the instructions on the other website were a little tough to follow though. i had to draw it out to finish. once i drew it, i was done in 5 mins. if anyone else wants to do it let me know and i'll send a little easier to follow instructions.

This works Great. I have an 04 silverado SS and the wiring is the same as the 03 also. Black with a white stripe, ans pink with a white stripe. Thanks Again!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Whats the harness code and by chance do you have the excact url the harness is on so i could click it and it would go straight to it?

Thanks

chris

I just used the Painless wiring kit for $40. With an added relay and fuse, it should not set any codes (a separate relay energizes the lows, when the highs are turned on) and it is more isolated than a diode.

Rick R

Archived