Ls1 Intake Manifold On 4.8

dont even waste your time with a ls1 intake, it will swap you will need ls1 injectors, ls1 fuel rails, ls1 style injector pigtails, fbody balancer, water pump, ps pump, alt and tensioner unless you get the speartech bracket, luckily i had a buddy that had a wrecked ws6 i got parts off of

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid: some people are willing to do all this for little gains. If you do anything do a ls6 intake swap with a good set of heads and cam other wise your waisting alot of money. get a 6.0 i got mine for 2200 bucks with 1500miles on it it swaps right over with little trouble. the difference is awesome. I warn you though its becomes an addiction. cause next i got the blower cam exhaust it never ends lol good luck here is a link you might want to check out http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/front-page-...ntake-swap.html

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid: some people are willing to do all this for little gains. If you do anything do a ls6 intake swap with a good set of heads and cam other wise your waisting alot of money. get a 6.0 i got mine for 2200 bucks with 1500miles on it it swaps right over with little trouble. the difference is awesome. I warn you though its becomes an addiction. cause next i got the blower cam exhaust it never ends lol good luck here is a link you might want to check out http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/front-page-...ntake-swap.html

yes very addicting which equals to a lot of broken parts which equals more money....btw midnight..ever hit up 39th?

shut up..your using the fast to make power hes wantin to put on an ls1 intake to TRY to make power..completeley different scenerios

bite me..point is it will work on there but isnt worth the effort yes