What Was Your First Car/truck?

Tzer

:crackup: That was my first demolition derby car!

:withstupid: Yup yup my first vehicle was a 1976 GMC Longbed. :chevy: It was a hand-me-down; after about 6 months I traded it straight across for a 1977 Trans-Am 4spd :driving:. But the first car I ever paid money for was a 1970 Ram Air 4spd Firebird, and I still have it.

Mr. P. :)

correction sir 70 1/2 and your car is a formula..

my was a 78 Z28 built the car with my dad...got stolen....got a 92 firehawk with super super low miles and that the car I had my 90+ mph head-on collision in. between the 2 I had a 69 ss 396 camaro that was mint but dad sold it quick.... :banghead:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1966 Chevelle wagon. I still have it.

Still screams 1970s with the shag carpet :jester:

Stewart (ImpoSStor SS) can verify this

Started life as a 283/Powerglide,10 bolt peg leg car.

Now has 331/Turbo 400 12 bolt 3:73 posi

Lots of memories and fun.

I can't believe I never ended up in jail street racing.

Came close on more than one occasion

Beat a lot of cars because drivers didn't think they could get beat by a wagon :driving:

'56 Chevy 110 model. Got it when I was 16. By the time I got my license, I had my 3rd engine in it. We built a 283 that I got out of a wreck that had only 6000 miles on it. Nice cam, big 4 barrel, cleaned up the heads a bit. Had some dress up items under the hood too. That car ran NICE. Ah, memories...

Mine was a 1986 Murcury Capri GS Fastback. White with the factory wire wheel covers and red interior with removable glass sunroof. Cool looking car but bad on wet roads and snow. Use to put a couple hundred pounds in the back with studed snow tires on for winter driving. The thing had the 3.8 V6, pretty quick.

1966 Ford F100, 390 3speed. Had a blast in that old truck. Eventually found a top loader 4 speed for it. Big improvement over the 3 on the tree.

I used to have a '71 F100 w/ 390 and top loader, was just like driving an old Ford tractor :lol:

mine was a pewter '94 Toyota Camry 2 door which was a hand-me-down from my parents. I gave that to my sister when she got her license and then I drove another hand-me-down which was a '94 F150 long bed (aka The Silver Boat)... the first vehicle I bought was my Silverado after returning from the Army... I plan to keep in the family FOREVER!!!