What Was Your First Car/truck?

Tzer

98' Oldsmobile Bravada.. Transmission was crap but I drifted that 6 cylinder hog around corners so many times I should have flipped it.. My dad wondered why I was down to the wires on 6 month old tires.. Don't know.. wierd.. must be the alignment..

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

98' Oldsmobile Bravada.. Transmission was crap but I drifted that 6 cylinder hog around corners so many times I should have flipped it.. My dad wondered why I was down to the wires on 6 month old tires.. Don't know.. wierd.. must be the alignment..

LAMO.. well I'm glad you didn't filp it.

hahahahah that is great. niceeee

Red 1993 Mazda B2200 Pickup. Dad bought new and used as a work truck more or less. I polished the hell out of it, installed a system, and did a little drop lol Traded it in a little over a year later on my first, of many, s10.

It was only like 4 or 5 years ago, but my first ride was a 1982 Chevy RCSB pickup, my Dad's old truck. I loved that damn square body, I would still have it, but my mom totalled it, good thing nothing happened to her. I still miss it though... :(

Edited by E-man (see edit history)

1964 1/2 mustang it was the second one sold in denton and my dads friends was the original salesman and when it came back to be traded in he bought and drove it to church on sundays till he passed away. also got a 1990 chvy rcsb that was wrecked and i did al the body work and completely repainted it victory red

Well what I currently have now a 06' silverado. I know iam kind of lucky more than others to own a new car. When I got this truck I wasn't really into trucks I wanted a 02'ws6 trans-am. I wish it would have being an sss but what can i do now. I don't want to give up on this truck just because its not an sss, besides I got to really likeing this truck!!

1988 Ford f150 long bed straight 6. Called it Ol' red (original i know) and my parents still use it around the house even after going threw 2 first time drivers and in pretty good condition.

Mine was a '68 Camaro 327 two speed auto. It was the first car Dad bought off the showroom. It was british racing green, Dad always said the color was Ralley Green "and it rally is" Don't know the actual color that GM called it.

Here is the only picture I know of, of it. And yes thats me on the hood, I was about two in the pic.

68Camaro.jpg

mine was a 86 trans am with 204k on it drove it for about 9 months and motor got a knock at 217k i loved that car so many good memories in it. i cant get rid of it thats why its sitting next to the house and been through a few diff motors until i find my idle combo for my first love :P h/c ls1 t56

My first car was a hand me down when I turned 16 and it was a....

1968 Dodge Dart 4 Door, Slant 6 Whoo Hooo!

It wasn't much compaired to what the kids are getting these days but it was paradise for me. It got me/us from point a to b

:crackup: That was my first demolition derby car!

76 chevy longbed...KC Lights and roll bar...and last but not least an ARUUUUUUUUUUGA horn FTW..lol

:withstupid: Yup yup my first vehicle was a 1976 GMC Longbed. :chevy: It was a hand-me-down; after about 6 months I traded it straight across for a 1977 Trans-Am 4spd :driving:. But the first car I ever paid money for was a 1970 Ram Air 4spd Firebird, and I still have it.

Mr. P. :)