NOW AVAILABLE!!! Sprayed99 and I are proud to announce a product we are sure will be a huge hit with Silverado and Sierra truck owners, a low-profile dual electric fan upgrade kit for General Motors GMT-800 trucks including Silverado, Sierra, Suburban, Avalance, Escalade, Tahoe, and Yukon equipped with 34" radiator. Eliminate your stock manual clutch fan with this easy to install kit specifically designed to fit great, work great, look great, and improve torque/mileage/air-conditioning performance. Features include:
- HIGHEST QUALITY - only the best materials used, featuring a FULL aluminum shroud, SPAL OE-rated high-performance 16" electric fans, generous 10-gauge wiring (no voltage drops to fans), heavy-duty 30-amp relays, weatherproof connectors, and a heavy-duty cast aluminum control box; shroud comes powdercoated in black for great looks and easy cleaning. SPAL fans are the best available, curved blades for low noise, tripple balanced in the manufacturing process for long life, completely sealed 10,000-hour motor life, and 3-year warranty. All wiring is crimped, AND soldered, AND heat-shrinked for maximum reliability.
- BEST INTEGRATION - this is not a 'universal' kit but one specially engineered for your GM truck; both the shroud and wiring harness are custom designed for 1999-2007 GM trucks, and the fans are directly controlled by the vehicle's on-board PCM computer to deliver every cooling feature you expect like dual speeds automatically driven by cooling & A/C demands, delayed start, boil-over protection, A/C integration, and more. NO shortcuts!
- LOWEST PROFILE - no other cooling fan system can match our low-profile design; fan depth is only 1-inch and the depth of the electric motors is only 3.25-inches! If turbo or supercharging is in your truck's future and you need that up-front underhood room to run 4" charge pipe plumbing with room to spare then you need these fans! If you've got a lot of show-work on the front of your engine like custom pulleys or polishing/plating/paint and you want to maximize it's display, you need these fans. Total fan system weight is under 15-pounds.
- GREAT LOOKS - elegant design greatly cleans-up any truck underhood and, unlike factory composite fan shrouds or aftermarket nylon units, the aluminum piece is easy to custom finish for those who want to show as well as go. Powdercoat it, paint it, polish it, plate it, use your immagination! Our EFan kit already comes delivered in a gloss black powdercoated finish to compliment any engine compartment, but other colors or finishes can be accomodated on special-order basis, just call us with your ideas. The control box mounts unobtrusively in the engine compartment near the fans to minimize wiring and stay out of sight.
- EASY INSTALLATION - if you've got a few hand tools at your disposal and can follow well-photographed instructions then you will have your electric fans installed in 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours, on a difficulty scale of 1 to 5 (1 being "I can change my own oil") we rate this a Skill Level 2 project; professional, experienced mechanics with necessary tools and tuning software can shut the hood in as little as 45-minutes, end-to-end. Fan kit comes completely pre-assembled and ready to plug and play, we've made every effort to make you productive! PCM programming guides are also included to help you get your efans working great as quick as possible, we give well-documented baseline values that you or your tuner can plug into your PCM tune. AND, in addition to the initial install, our weatherproof wiring connectors allow the fans to be quickly removed and reinstalled as fast as you can wrench two bolts (!) making life that much easier for racers, mechanics, and YOU! Removing the fans for cam swaps, radiator work, etc becomes a trivially joyful 3-minute task.
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE - this is an upgrade you can FEEL! These fans move 4100+ CFM at high-speed, plenty of airflow to keep both your engine and your A/C cool, you will actually feel colder A/C at idle and low vehicle speeds as these electric fans do a far better job of keeping the A/C condenser cool than the mechanical fan. Free up to 20 ft-lbs of rear-wheel torque, power you will feel in the seat of your pants in the midrange engine RPM, your mechanical fan is a huge anchor just holding back your motor's efficiency - you will see improvements in both power -and- mileage over your antiquated clutch fan. For those who are 1/4-mile minded, the general observed rule-of-thumb is that installing efans combined with an underdrive pulley has shown a 0.25-second drop in time for extended-cab trucks having typical bolt-on mods; no promises here of course, but just saying... ;)
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE REASONABLY-PRICED KIT - Get smart and use your time to upgrade your truck rather than slaving at your computer scrounging Internet forums, or pestering the local auto parts guy, or cozying-up to your favorite 'auto parts recycler' attempting to sleuth-out the separate pieces needed to scrounge together your own electric fan setup - it's all here in one box!
- EASILY CUSTOMIZED FOR RACE DUTY - add your own toggle switch to manually turn your fans on to cool-down between runs, the same toggle switch can also trigger your electric water pump to circulate engine coolant between rounds too.
The HPM Silverado EFan Kit - you get everything pictured here:
The HPM Silverado EFan Kit, installed, in raw aluminum finish: - look at all that ROOM!
A high-output alternator upgrade is suggested for trucks with any efan kit as these draw 35-amps at high speed; the stock Delco 105-amp alternator will get you by but barely! If you already have a taxed electrical system then this extra electrical load might be more than your alternator can supply and the fans will be drawing off your battery when they kick into high speed. If you are unsure of your vehicle's alternator and electrical requirements please ask us, we will be happy to discuss your application with you and determine if you can use your existing alternator. The 140-amp Delco alternator is made with several different styles of electrical connectors, make sure you get one that is correct for your truck - for GM trucks 2004 and older you want the 145-amp Delco alternator and accessory belt off of a 2003-2004 Z71 Tahoe. I saw a stock of these factory alternators being sold by Lingenfelter for $100 but it now appears they are all sold out, we're still searching for an affordable solution here. You can never have too much alternator.
Our low-profile Silverado EFan Kit normally retails for $535 (powdercoated and shipped) but to introduce this product we are having a limited-time group purchase for $475 (again, powdercoated and shipped) through Saturday, May 31st; we need at least eight orders to lock in this promotional price. Payment can be made via PayPal to [email protected] (we will eat the paypal charges for this promotion) or we can arrange check/MO payments to those who would rather mail us the funds. Full payment is welcome, but if you prefer we will accept a minimum non-refundable deposit of $40 to secure your order in this opening promotion. Please contact either myself (Steve Poythress, aka Mr. P.) or Danny Hereid (Sprayed99) via PM if you have product or ordering questions, and we are also happy to shoot you a phone call if you provide a contact number as well.
Edited by Mr. P., 13 December 2008 - 12:18 PM.