Ls1 Hotcam

I just searched & found it. That maybe the cam I go with or the LS Hot Cam. I was reading something that was talking about changing to 42lb marine injectors?? Is that needed for a cam swap?? Thanks.

yes your gonna need more fuel for the added incoming air that the cam provides

yes your gonna need more fuel for the added incoming air that the cam provides

12'SROCK, What size are the stock injectors? I see in your signature you have 42lb injectors. Did you use the 42lb marine injectors?

Do you have a part number for them?

I'm glad I asked because I wasn't sure about having to change the injectors. Thanks.

Edited by TheGeorgiaKid (see edit history)

12'SROCK, What size are the stock injectors? I see in your signature you have 42lb injectors. Did you use the 42lb marine injectors?

I'm glad I asked because I wasn't sure about having to change the injectors. Thanks.

The stock injectors are set to 24#'s of flow in the stock tune.

I don't know the part numbers, but the 8.1 liter marine injectors show up on ebay from time to time. Just don't get the truck 8.1 liter injectors as those are NOT 42# rated, much smaller...

as steated above the stock injecotrs are 24#ers and 42lbs are marine injectors that can be used for your cam swap upgrade, racetronicx.com sell them

as steated above the stock injecotrs are 24#ers and 42lbs are marine injectors that can be used for your cam swap upgrade, racetronicx.com sell them

FYI, he had a typo , no c in there. http://www.racetronix.com/

I don't see the 8.1 injectors on that site though. Do you have a direct link??? All I see are other 42's with the wrong connector (would still work with an adapter or new connector).

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

FYI, he had a typo , no c in there. http://www.racetronix.com/

I don't see the 8.1 injectors on that site though. Do you have a direct link??? All I see are other 42's with the wrong connector (would still work with an adapter or new connector).

sorry its the 44#ers that will directly swap in top stock harness. the marine injectors are a litle bigger than 42, if i remeber correctly they are 43.5#ers

sorry its the 44#ers that will directly swap in top stock harness. the marine injectors are a litle bigger than 42, if i remeber correctly they are 43.5#ers

12'SROCK, I'm a little confused?? Where do the 44#ers come from? Is that what I need & not the 42#ers?? I can get the 8.1 liter marine injectors easy. I'm in the marine service business & a dealer for Indmar marine engines who marineize the 8.1 big block. Thanks.

12'SROCK, I'm a little confused?? Where do the 44#ers come from? Is that what I need & not the 42#ers?? I can get the 8.1 liter marine injectors easy. I'm in the marine service business & a dealer for Indmar marine engines who marineize the 8.1 big block. Thanks.

well the OE 8.1L marine injectors are so called 42#ers but in actual specs they are 43.5#s or real close to that, so yes the OE 42#ers for the 8.1L is what you want :chevy: