New Rims And Painted Grill/bowtie.

sirk

not sure whats next. maybe SS bumper. maybe cam/rods/springs. maybe 122 upgrade. maybe hold off on all those and save up for a 408 and 122 upgrade. id also like to lower it few inches. who knows whats next. i guess whatever i feel like when i got the money. haha.

yes its the one where you cut out the honeycomb stock one. i have no idea what brand it is tho. when i bought the truck i asked them to put one on and the dealership found and installed it. i think i might take it and the bowtie off and get them powdercoated instead of painted. rock chips are a bitch on it already.

yes its the one where you cut out the honeycomb stock one. i have no idea what brand it is tho. when i bought the truck i asked them to put one on and the dealership found and installed it. i think i might take it and the bowtie off and get them powdercoated instead of painted. rock chips are a bitch on it already.

well after you re-paint/ powder coat, put on the clear bra on it so it will no longer have rock chips :thumbs:

well just in case you find out the brand of the grille, shoot me a PM please im still looking for that type of grille (cutout) thanks