• HP Tuners
    • .justin.
    • PCMforLESS
    • Doctors of Performance
    • Hypertech Power Programmer
    • DIABLO PROGRAMMER
    • EFI-Live Tune
    • Other

I got my tune Thursday from Wheatly and there isnt installation instructions with it? I am a novice at this stuff and I havent been able to reach Wheatly after a few emails and voicemails. It did come with the security realarm instructions but that is it.

Can anyone please help me with this? I was so excited to get it now im really pissed off I cant get it installed in my truck :mad:

:chillpill: it's very simple, follow the link Tzer posted.......getting a hold of Charlie isn't always easy, he's a very busy man(and a new daddy).......and you definitely won't be able to get a hold of him today and for the next few days seeing how TX is getting pounded with hurricane Ike

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude Congrats on the TUNE..

The info you seek is in this forum. But I understand your gref.

Look Here <--- Click Me..

Good Luck and You'll love the tune :cheers:

Hey thanks for the point in the right direction and my fault on not checking the tune. I couldnt reach wheatly because there was a freking hurricane duuurrrr.... He finally got back to me my fault... I'm just a kid in the candy shop on this forum... The truck runs so much faster and I smoked a mustang on the freeway last night. The governer is also long gone and I am sooo glad. Had the MPH maxed at 120 and she kept going about another 20 MPH or so I probably got up to about 140ish... then I slowed down. Late on the freeway not a car in sight.... i love this place thanks wheatly my props to you.

Need Tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol been looking into a nelson tune but san antonio is 3 hours away and his price is 100 more then wheatleys. besides I've heard nothing ubt good things from wheatley all he does is chevy and gmc so im guessing specializing in only gm makes may mean a slightly better tune :dunno: ? Only problem is trying to get ahold of him is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack :banghead: Oh well im sure its well worth the wait and hassel. Does anyone know if he tunes in person? i use my truck daily for school/work and what not so i cant do the whole mail order tune my truck cannot be out of comission for a day :shakehead: . Oh well its costs to be the boss i guess :thumbs:

Need Tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol been looking into a nelson tune but san antonio is 3 hours away and his price is 100 more then wheatleys. besides I've heard nothing ubt good things from wheatley all he does is chevy and gmc so im guessing specializing in only gm makes may mean a slightly better tune :dunno: ? Only problem is trying to get ahold of him is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack :banghead: Oh well im sure its well worth the wait and hassel. Does anyone know if he tunes in person? i use my truck daily for school/work and what not so i cant do the whole mail order tune my truck cannot be out of comission for a day :shakehead: . Oh well its costs to be the boss i guess :thumbs:

with the mail order tune you will not be without your truck more than 45 mins...30 mins to do the relearn and like 10 mins to swap pcms...keep trying wheatley..he has been hard to get ahold of since last weekend d/t the hurricane..he is still without electric...try emailing him on his website and on here...

Yeah will do thanks man. Is the tune really worth it? all i have is a Intake Exhaust with no cats and some vette servos. I had bags like in my picture but some jack asses stole my truck and took it for a joy ride. Got it back 3 days later totalled and my bags and entire setup missing even the copper lines!!!!!!!!! nice way to loose 11 grand...lu ckily the insurance fixed it and bought the new bed (dosent look right without bags) im looking into more performance now. But yeah ill keep trying though thanks man

Yes Charlie can tune you in person, and he ONLY tunes GM trucks. Charlie is a very busy man, but his tunes are worth the wait, trust me. :thumbs: You can try and get ahold of him a few different ways......

email him @ [email protected]

PM him here on the forum under "Wheatley"

or call him 832-891-1798

......like Tim said Charlie is still without power since the hurricane's devastation last week.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i FINALLY got ahold of him a few days ago and am getting my tune done today in a few hours :fingersx: ! yeah i live in houston to and a hour away from wheatley i was without power as well ive been using my friends computer. i just got my power back this monday i know it must fof been hell without power Its too humid

Edited by Silverod06 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...