Well, Here It Is.

ChevyMan23

Iv been working on buying this place since Feb. Its finally, officially mine. 3 bed 1 bath 1200 sq.ft. Lots of updates, maint. free. Im putting down new floors, and have new appliances coming. This is my first home, and its mine and mine only. Which Im quite proud of. Iv missed out on alot of fun stuf and cool shit for this place, so it better be worth it. It will be...

106_0530.jpg

106_0533.jpg

O yea, it came with this too.......

106_0534.jpg

106_0552.jpg

106_0551.jpg

106_0536.jpg

106_0535.jpg

106_0532.jpg

106_0531.jpg

106_0537.jpg

Its 26x32x10. Fully insulated, all electric is done, windows, ceiling fans, the floor has been epoxied, direct drive door opener.

I love it. The truck is dad's, and the bike is the previous owners, hes gotta come back and get it. The shed is a matching 10x16 for all my junk, yard stuff, etc......gonna be alot of BBQ,s, beer and cornhole this summer....

Shoot me some shop ideas. I mean I know what im gonna be doin with it, but i mean as far as deco and stuff...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice congrats!

As for your shop,

I use the cabinets featured here:

Metal powdercoated cabinets

A bit pricy however they are the strongest best made cabinets I have found. I add a new piece every year and have constructed a nice little workshop. I especially like the table due to its height and length (not to mention that it is built like a brick....). :cheers:

congrats man, everything looks good. welcome to the world of real dept. LOL. I dont know if it was the pics or camera, but your grass looks really good man, I wish i could get my yard that green

nice house man...and that grass looks to be KY bluegrass....nice stuff

Wow, thanks for all the compliments. Im pretty excited. Its a great house for what i paid for it. Gonna be very economical for me. The garage is gonna be my sanctuary. I dont have a lot of dough for any major gearhead projects right now, so the garage is gonna be the hang out. Iv got some bar plans, and things that are gonna make it nice. As for the grass, its not the camera, its just that nice. Its actually a custom mix of some bluegrass, and fescue. With alot of TLC, and work.