Got The Cam In

hey guys just got back from oklahoma where my cousin tyler, some of you might know him by dirt_track_racer81 on performancetrucks.net, anyways i went from 260 rwhp to 382.5 rwhp and i love it, it sounds amazing he did an awesome job on the tune which took forever by the way. but im very happy with it. just wanted to share, oh and as soon as i can get my stupid camera to work i will definitly post some sound clips i think yall are gunna like it too.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys just got back from oklahoma where my cousin tyler, some of you might know him by dirt_track_racer81 on performancetrucks.net, anyways i went from 260 rwhp to 382.5 rwhp and i love it, it sounds amazing he did an awesome job on the tune which took forever by the way. but im very happy with it. just wanted to share, oh and as soon as i can get my stupid camera to work i will definitly post some sound clips i think yall are gunna like it too.

You got that jump in hp w/ cam alone???

specs on the cam is a 230/226 .597/.563 on a 113 lsa i belive..since his first dyno run when i first tuned it hes just done pacesetter headers, dual 2.5 exhaust with flowmasters dumped and hes gotta volant cai..yes it made 385 on a mustang dyno, peaked at 6500 rpm, hes got the graph to show..if he dont have it i can get another, i started out doing a speed density tune got that finished and tuned it to 12.9 afr with his cruise at 15.5afr...and 28 degrees timing at wot..i renabled his maf and o2s since hes in higher altitude than here in oklahoma

Edited by dirt_track_racer_81 (see edit history)

specs on the cam is a 230/226 .597/.563 on a 113 lsa i belive..since his first dyno run when i first tuned it hes just done pacesetter headers, dual 2.5 exhaust with flowmasters dumped and hes gotta volant cai..yes it made 385 on a mustang dyno, peaked at 6500 rpm, hes got the graph to show..if he dont have it i can get another, i started out doing a speed density tune got that finished and tuned it to 12.9 afr with his cruise at 15.5afr...and 28 degrees timing at wot..i renabled his maf and o2s since hes in higher altitude than here in oklahoma

:icon_bs: sorry but im gonna call BS regardless, he doesnt even have heads! he gained 122.5 RWHP with a cam, CAI, LT's, tune

you can call bs, i dont care..when i get time to go back up there ill print off several of his runs that made 380-382 and his 260 run for ya..like i said before i could really care less what you think

like i said before, dont matter if you have a graph or not those gain with those mods are unheard of. . . . . . .

surely you can see why people call BS. Heck a radix won't give you those numbers without a lot of work. Maybe his first run dyno number was wrong for some reason or had a lot of KR. Don't know but that's a lot of HP to gain from those mods.

surely you can see why people call BS. Heck a radix won't give you those numbers without a lot of work. Maybe his first run dyno number was wrong for some reason or had a lot of KR. Don't know but that's a lot of HP to gain from those mods.

yeah i was thinking that too. . . .the hp numbers dont seem off for the mods its just the gain from one pull vs the other. so maybe the previous dyno run was a bit off but i dont know still dont seem right. . . . .