:(

RICE EATER

wellll i got my first lost today with the new setup :banghead::smash:

well i was washin my truck.. at there was on older guy just finish up with an 05 mustang with some kinda road race front clip on..wheels,.. nittos.bearbrakes. .. very sharp lookin car. anyways he takes off and jumps on it.. i think to myself shit im just in the middle of washin my truck.. ahh well i throw the hose down and jump in the truck and take of after him thinkin we will catch the light up there which is my favorite place to hand out ass whoopins.. well he gets on the highway so i follow him.. he jumps on it so i follow.. he hit traffic and when it breaks we both hit it ( me being behind him ) and i cant catch him :dunno: i stay in it till about 130 and let out.. and he keeps goin till i pretty much cant see him so muchh faster haha..so i go to the next exit and turn around and so is he..and gets back on going the other way.. just like i was going to do so i get on his ass and he pretty much drifts the whole on ramp..the guy could drivee for sure.. well i pull up next to him there wasnt any one and he only wanted to slow down to about 40.. i open the dumps.. anddd were off i pull 1 truck lenght on him. and i start to smile.. then next thing i knoww he drives righttt by me let i let off :eek: and is gonnnneee..we come to the next exit and he stops and pulls over wait for me and i get out to talk to him..and it was funny we both at the same time go what the helll is it that to each other.. :lol: so we both pop the hood turns out it was a built 05 with a vortec at 10psi.. said after racin me he wants 16 or 18psi.haha anyways it was makin 450 to the ground.. i said well that makes me feel better.. and said let me shake your hand your the first one to beat me..so then he ask about my truck and i told him its not the greatest on the highway more of a of the light .. and didnt know it was awd so i said u wanna try it from a digg and he just smiled and said uhhh i dont think it would be the same turn out haha anyways we talk for quiet awhile he had alot of questions about it..and then we parted ways.. good times... anyways sorry for makin it so long.. but i needed to vent..

well trust me ive lost plenty of times before.. but just not in the truck yet..lol.. but ya he was far from an ass.. it was really cool... and well its hard to be mad when that car probly ran 11.4s or so if i had to guess...but like i told him.. i see at the light from a dig next time :thumbs: or il get the camaro out..haha

as for the black bow tie... ive been thinking that my self.. i just cleared my headlights this weekend.. and im thinkin about doin the carbon fiber bow tie.. and maybe the same for the SS badges.. and it would be easy to carry threw the whole truck as a kinda theme u know under the hood and interior stuff.. and it would match the camaro..but im not quiet sure whats next if i wanna do more performace mods or looks mods... but thanks for the suggestions i always like to hear what you guys think good or bad.. but i think i agree with that idea

ya i knew it was be bad on the highway.. hard to get 5500ish lbs moving but i figured once it was up and going i might have a change.. and i got a good jump on him.. but i still had noo chance.. so il go back to oo poop oo said... from a dig.. or 40 or under.. well i know how i im, i cant turn down race.. :driving: so il just wont expect to win :dunno: unless its 40 or under or from a dig..haha.. but i can tell u this i dont think il loose to much from a dig.. these trucks leave sooo hard and with a superchager on top of it.... i dont see much light to light that can touch em...other then maybe a build evo or somthing along those lines.. ive got a buddy with a nasty lil evo i belive it runs 12.2s ish.. il have to get him to run on on the streets soon and see what happends