907 Alaska

Anyone in AK still? I was driving around the other day and saw about 10 different SS around town (Anchorage) but wasn't sure if any are even on this site or even know about it. Guess they just drive them and don't know what their driving. Also I've seen a Silver Birch SS at UAA a lot too. I also saw a Black SS get rear ended got the rear and front bumper because it was pushed into the car in front of it :( . I just replaced my tires at AK Tire Service, with some bridgestone dueler hl alenza tires and they are awesome made it like a new truck (after an alignment though, the Alaska highway screwed it up driving up here)! Anyway just checking in with you guys to see if anything is new!

Well I am still here, but I'm nobody! :wtf: Kinda sucks the ratio of SSS up here. I must see 8-10 diffrent ss's in one day. The road I work on I can see 2 others just from my parking lot!

Any ways I'm still here. Any thing I can help with just let me know. :cheers:

im not up there but haulass is still up there hit him up

Cool, I read though the thread and you moved to AZ right?

Well I am still here, but I'm nobody! :wtf: Kinda sucks the ratio of SSS up here. I must see 8-10 diffrent ss's in one day. The road I work on I can see 2 others just from my parking lot!

Any ways I'm still here. Any thing I can help with just let me know. :cheers:

I know there are an amazing amount SS's up here, I see about that many a day as well. I do need to figure out my 03 Reg Cab Short bed with the LS1, its not running right (because of the tune but I have no way tuning it yet or knowledge of tuning :( ). Thanks for letting me know someones on here!

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

yeah i'm around. dunno if the SSs i see around town are members or not. they just look at me when i wave. if you guys see me, honk or wave. i've got blacked out grilles and brake ducts, and a bike rack on the back. i'll be on campus a lot too.

yeah i'm around. dunno if the SSs i see around town are members or not. they just look at me when i wave. if you guys see me, honk or wave. i've got blacked out grilles and brake ducts, and a bike rack on the back. i'll be on campus a lot too.

I'll keep an eye out for you, I'm around anchorage quiet a bit my truck is completely stock and has a plastic bed liner. Also might be in the 69 in my sig, See you around....

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

I know there are an amazing amount SS's up here, I see about that many a day as well. I do need to figure out my 03 Reg Cab Short bed with the LS1, its not running right (because of the tune but I have no way tuning it yet or knowledge of tuning :( ). Thanks for letting me know someones on here!

I come down there quite a bit since my sister in law lives in eagle river. But I have Hptuners. I could probably help you get setup with someone to do a mail order tune. I would love to help you myself, but I have only just begun to learn how to tune. I started kinda screwing around with my trucks tune but I have a good tune to fall back on. I might be able to help with very small ajustments. Let me know if you decide on something, I can give you more details.

Anyone in AK still? I was driving around the other day and saw about 10 different SS around town (Anchorage) but wasn't sure if any are even on this site or even know about it. Guess they just drive them and don't know what their driving. Also I've seen a Silver Birch SS at UAA a lot too. I also saw a Black SS get rear ended got the rear and front bumper because it was pushed into the car in front of it :( . I just replaced my tires at AK Tire Service, with some bridgestone dueler hl alenza tires and they are awesome made it like a new truck (after an alignment though, the Alaska highway screwed it up driving up here)! Anyway just checking in with you guys to see if anything is new!

I believe that I have seen your truck on campus in the RH parking lot. I don't trust any of those young college kids with their beaters :wtf: . I park my 06 max in the lot next to the King Career Center far away from them. I'm only there on mondays and wednesdays.

I believe that I have seen your truck on campus in the RH parking lot. I don't trust any of those young college kids with their beaters :wtf: . I park my 06 max in the lot next to the King Career Center far away from them. I'm only there on mondays and wednesdays.

Haha, ya I know what you mean with the kids in the parking lot, I could barley get in my truck the other day because an idiot parked way to close. :confused: I just don't want to walk that far to get to my classes....I'm their Mondays and weds in the morning and tues thurs in the afternoon. I'll keep an eye out for ya!

Hey think I just saw you around 12:30 at Alaska Club, I was in the drive thu at Weebees LOL. I'm pretty sure it was you because it had blacked out grill and brake ducts and a bike rack. Didn't stop because I had to go home then make it back to my next class. I'll honk or say something next time! P.S. (if you still have that sub out thing, in a month I might get it, just can't right now because I'm buying an extra set of stock wheels and new studded tires so don't have much extra $$ lol)

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa i didn't even think anyone checked this anymore so i stopped. I was always on campus last semester, usually in the RH parking lot as well. I've seen a couple blue SS's there, and I always saw Fast's Vmax in the way back where i always parked haha. Most of my classes are at the university center now so I wont be on campus very often. I got new plates that say "XSSV" so if you see me, honk n wave! Everyone else up here seem to be pricks haha