907 Alaska

riddler, what time are you going? I work so if i don't make it down, make sure to keep us posted on how ya do. G'luck bro

Thank's, Hopefully 5pm when they open. Keep ya posted.

~Danny

K, jus gettin settled back in now :wtf: .

Long day yesterday, left fairbanks @ noon, got to palmer @5:30, left track bout 9:30, got home @ 4am today.

700mi trip jus for Test and Tune. lol, then my brothers crew cab long bed, duramax that towed me down, almost beat me! lol

Sooo, best time:

12.634 @ 104.43

( can run consitant in the 12.6 range)

best 60ft: 1.7400

( consistant 1.75 range )

Last minute trip for me. So I had a full gas tank and a 3.0in pully and no ice for my intercooler. ( wish I would have brought my 2.8 pully? but what the hell.) And I had a big Issue with traction!

The truck runs good, I can get 17mph hwy on flats. so i guess not bad for a vehicle that is driven dailey.

Will post video later! :D . Props to Zippy! I give him a last minute call and he had me a tune in an hour!

~Danny

I think w/o the full tank, and a 2.8 pully, could run low 12's, also I think I may need a traction additive as well, I was spinning the whole 60ft, not real bad, but you can here and see it from the video.

( They were saying the track was slick that day, Guess they usually put down VHT? :confused: )

Thank's Danny

• 1 month later...
Got my 22's, 2/3.5 lowering kit, and spent the night in a-town. Ordered my LoRider bed cover, which will be in mid next week, I'll be back up for that.

NICE! Money well spent eh? i'm guessing you went with mcgaughy? When are you installing the kit?

Anyone else?

Edited by haul@ss (see edit history)

i havnt gotten mine yet says undetermind.. but when i do its gona get me a supercharger :).. hopefully they send it in a check lol if not ima b very pi$$ed ... o i ran my truck stock at the strip here in arizona and i got 1/4 mile = 15.4's beat a titan though so i was happy :) hopefully with a SC i can get in the 13's...

me going against a SC mustang i still won lol cuz he jumped the light

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m255/so...=0921080019.flv

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

hey 10 you gonna stay an ak resident? n why didnt you just direct deposit it?! haha 15.4 in what i assume is hot weather aint the worst i've heard haha. What did you stall to?

So I'm pretty much set on spending some money on my audio system. Already got my deck installed, my diamond audio 1000.1 amp on the way, and debating if i should go with custom box to fit 12's or 15's :P haha

NICE! Money well spent eh? i'm guessing you went with mcgaughy? When are you installing the kit?

Anyone else?

After my recent purchases i cant afford nothing else for the truck. Glad to see you guys are not killing your self's from the inevitable winter approaching.

After my recent purchases i cant afford nothing else for the truck. Glad to see you guys are not killing your self's from the inevitable winter approaching.

what purchases are you referring to joe? Oh and i'm dreading the weather already, and its only in the 40s! I wish i could move to cali for the winter!!

anyway, my amp arrived yesterday, I'm order my 12's right now and getting my box built sometime next week. I'll keep you guys posted

Nope, Perfectionist assured me they could lift the seat up and still make em sound good. They said they could fit 15s in there for me but said it would be harder to get adequate air space.. I'm not all about spl, gotta have sq too so i just went with the 12s. They actually came in today so imma try and get it installed this week if they're not too busy. Plus i'm still waiting on my frickin 2awg amp kit to get here... I planned on ordering the stuff little by little but if i knew i was gonna end up orderin all this stuff within days of each other, I wouldve gotten it all at once hahaha. Hows ya system soundin ten?

• 10 months later...

just checking up on you guys. what's new? I finally got my front bumper fixed, from my winter shenaningans. Markel's does a good job. got a new bumper, grilles and brake ducts are still black, and no front plate bracket holes. Dunno if I'll be getting new mods anytime soon. gas is so damned expensive these days. I hate racing people cause i watch the gas gauge go down. hahahah. Hopefully get some LTs and a tune before winter. also need to replace my 5-year old tires on the 20s.

• 1 month later...
just checking up on you guys. what's new? I finally got my front bumper fixed, from my winter shenaningans. Markel's does a good job. got a new bumper, grilles and brake ducts are still black, and no front plate bracket holes. Dunno if I'll be getting new mods anytime soon. gas is so damned expensive these days. I hate racing people cause i watch the gas gauge go down. hahahah. Hopefully get some LTs and a tune before winter. also need to replace my 5-year old tires on the 20s.

Anyone in AK still? I was driving around the other day and saw about 10 different SS around town (Anchorage) but wasn't sure if any are even on this site or even know about it. Guess they just drive them and don't know what their driving. Also I've seen a Silver Birch SS at UAA a lot too. I also saw a Black SS get rear ended got the rear and front bumper because it was pushed into the car in front of it :( . I just replaced my tires at AK Tire Service, with some bridgestone dueler hl alenza tires and they are awesome made it like a new truck (after an alignment though, the Alaska highway screwed it up driving up here)! Anyway just checking in with you guys to see if anything is new!