907 Alaska

im gonna have to go n check them out then haha. must be nice to have some what of a rare truck eh? I see at least 3 ss's a day, but of course none of em really look like mine ;D

I am still around! :D , Stroked&Supercharged :thumbs: .. ( the truck is starting to get way nuts :eek: )

~Danny

Danny, how old are you? I remember seeing a pic of you and ya woman before and you looked young. With all ya mods, i always imagined you were just some old dude. haha no offense, just kinda young with a lot of money eh?

Whats next for the truck?

As for me i'm just working on the audio system.. Probably gonna take a break on the modding after that, but we'll see haha.

Edited by haul@ss (see edit history)

I am 24, haul. ( I work out of the Local 302. as a mechanic)

Spend most my time in deadhorse. where I am at now, LOL

I got a cowl Hood on the way now! gonna cost me about $650 shipped! Check out www.truckn.com (<<sweet prices, the shipping is actually cheaper then the calculator.

Gonna hold off on spendin money for a little while, I am getting married in August. :confused: , lol

I think I am good on the Engine, (Unless someone spanks me. then I will add the Juice, and lots off it!)

Need 22's next., then move on two the Interior., but I am excited bout the hood. When I finally make it to palmer I'll P.M you.

~Danny

Hey guys Im in Anchorage untill Tuesday and will be going to Seward on Tues for thew rest of the week. I just got back from a week in Denali. Anything going on this weekend or get toghters. I dont have the SS but will be rolling a Doge Avenger LOL. I saw a Black SSS in Denali and a Red SSS pulling a trailer on on AK1 and another red SSS with a spoiler and bed cover in Anchorage today.

if ur out and aobut check out the strip its nortern lights and benson area..... where wallmart and sear is there are alot of street racers there i use to go there but now i check out he race scene in arizona :) o and if ur 21 def check out mooses tooth they make there own beer and got real good pizza.... if ur into club scene check out chilkoot charlies aka koots alot of hoes there lol :)

Thanks we are staying in a house by Airport and 15th. Im kinda old 32 but my wife is 24 and likes to get out. We will have to check those places out.

if ur out and aobut check out the strip its nortern lights and benson area..... where wallmart and sear is there are alot of street racers there i use to go there but now i check out he race scene in arizona :) o and if ur 21 def check out mooses tooth they make there own beer and got real good pizza.... if ur into club scene check out chilkoot charlies aka koots alot of hoes there lol :)

Thanks we are staying in a house by Airport and 15th. Im kinda old 32 but my wife is 24 and likes to get out. We will have to check those places out.

didnt know u had a wife lol........ but yea koots is still good to go to they have hiphop, rock, country all in one bar so if u get tired of one scene just go to the other..... oh and look out 4 the midget bouncer :) ( im not playing)

We are finding it hard to sleep with the the sun going down after midnight and coming up a couple of hours later. So Im sure we will get out to the club.

didnt know u had a wife lol........ but yea koots is still good to go to they have hiphop, rock, country all in one bar so if u get tired of one scene just go to the other..... oh and look out 4 the midget bouncer :) ( im not playing)
Edited by dozer (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Anyone still alive? Any updates? As for me, still working on my audio system, need my subs and amp put in.. Then the next possible project is full exhaust (headers to tips). But thats on hold for a little longer due to my fuel level sensor effin up... AHHH I hate spending money just to fix something and not upgrade... Anyone else got updates?

Went to anchorage to get windows tinted as CarToyz, they look good (even though I asked for a 4" brow and it looks more like a 7" brow). Right next to them is UnderGround, they seem like a good company... might have to get them to tune the ss when I'm done.

Done spending money until November (even though that never tends to be the case), saving for a LSX, and everything I could ever want engine wise.

My goddamn drivers highbeam isn't working, everything from the HID up works, somewhere in between the swith and the headlight connector is the problem.

Other then that, lifes good.

Looking for a drive before the snow comes, anybody?

my trucks been down for the past few weeks, but is running great again! guess i have to cut back on octane boosters. I think i'm done modding the truck. maybe a new deck later down the road. I'm getting a Civic to drive as a beater, and will mob the truck on weekends or if i go to Aly in the winter.

UnderGround really knows their shit, they're always busy for a reason haha. On the other hand I've heard some shady stories about cartoyz but haven't dealt with them personally... I'm down for a cruise...

mike, was it that same code that kept you from driving it the whole time? I've garaged the truck so much over the summer, since I got my wheels put on in april, i've put less than 1.5k miles haha. I wanna get something like a 2000 black impala or something as a dd...

joe, i guess we aint dead, just haven't been postin much lately haha.. how are things with you?

riddler, what time are you going? I work so if i don't make it down, make sure to keep us posted on how ya do. G'luck bro