907 Alaska

lol that is so true :) hey J.V. ill just take the lows 4 now.... im down 4 2moro what time is best 4 u?? and where u wana do this??? i think ill do that mod with the highs and low on @ the same time........ should be brite enough 4 those dark nights though canada .......... now i need to research this diode p/n that every1 keeps taking about.......

kill me now! the one night i dont park truck in the garage, it snows 10 feet! i just love driving my girls little nissan altima. I can use the front end as a plow and i can almost make it up my driveway with it!

lol haul im followin into ur footstep!!! i got rearended on base and now i just got a tint fix it ticket lol ima just pay the $160 and say f*ck it cuz i leave in 5 days for arizona F*CK..... and i dont want a warrent on me lol he also talked to me about my front plate....... lol im getting f'd in the A!!!!!!

hey mike that sounds like a good deal. I'm actually planning on gettin a deck but if i don't follow through with that i'll let you know.

lol haul im followin into ur footstep!!! i got rearended on base and now i just got a tint fix it ticket lol ima just pay the $160 and say f*ck it cuz i leave in 5 days for arizona F*CK..... and i dont want a warrent on me lol he also talked to me about my front plate....... lol im getting f'd in the A!!!!!!

hahaha now ya just gotta get one more tint ticket before you go! did he not give you a ticket for the plate?

no ticket for the plate thank god i told him i had just bought the ss a month ago and i didnt get a bracket from the guy i bought it from ..... and i had just got rearended so my new insurance card i had given to the guy to hit me and i had taken the registration in my crib..... lets just say i got lucky..... and this was @ the airport 2 ****er didnt give me a envelope to mail in the stupid fee....... where do i mail it 2?????? oh yea my tint is 15% lol or where did u send it/take it........

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

The address should be on the ticket on the right half. Let me know if you still need it though, i'll check it when i get home. Oh and i dunno whats takin so long wit the 6k bulbs. I just emailed the dude today to find out, i'll keep you posted.

oh and dont you love ak's weather?!

um i dont c a address... it was from a stupid airport cop......... and as for the weather all i know is it better not be snowin when i leave or ill b pissed!!! lol and yea let me know about them 6k's if u dont get them by 2moro u think i can get them 6ks u have lyin around.... ????

• 3 weeks later...

looks like the all left you up there all alone....haha..

Hey this weekend i have a bunch of friends going to palmer you should roll up there and get ur butt handed to you by my buddies srt 8 jeep then by his wife's cobra... :jester:

Ill have to ask but there maybe one or 2 silvy ss's going to be there not sure about that tho.

yeah i'm all alone now... haha

which ss is it? any one in particular? i keep hearing about the guys building strokers and other with superchargers but haven't seen on in person yet other than the dude with the sts that was on here before...

oh yeah travis had the sts but sold his truck... danny has the 408 supercharged up in north pole Another danny has a pretty much stock ss up in fairbanks... that is the one i thought woudl be coming down. There is a guy in palmer that has a blue supercharged one and i pretty sure another travis just bought a blue ss with black brake vents supercharged meth injection.. Ive seen that one personally do a 4 wheel spin. He actually might be brining that one down but i not sure.

Around here there is one more black ss in town that i rarely see.