907 Alaska

is anyone else comin to the meet on sunday?

yea i got a bud from the army comin hes got a ss 2 names carter on this site i just pmed him he said hes down and i pmed ak04 (no reply) and fast should be down so if we all come there will be 5 ...... and if i c any ss rollin ima talk to them... im try to be cool :cool: and hopefully they arnt like mean :wtf: there is a silver one i always c @ fireweed 4 sale ima leave a note... so my work is to get as many ss @ the meet... ima go recruit ss's lol

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

ok cool. imma bring my boy. He's more into the import scene crap but really knows his stuff about cars. Pretty nerdy n says a lot of things that'll make you say wtf?? but hes cool haha just a heads up.

are you guys actually going to be in gallos? or just the parking lot. i get off work at 730 and can go straight there from the hospital. anyone make it to that coffee shop in lake otis yet? lake otis and 36th/providence drive to be exact? tell that chick to come to the meet :chevy:

well we should cruise over there to the coffee shop then haha. I'm guessin we'll me out in the parkin lot then go in to eat. or we can just meet there then eat somewhere else. I can eat anything so its whatever for me

are you guys actually going to be in gallos? or just the parking lot. i get off work at 730 and can go straight there from the hospital. anyone make it to that coffee shop in lake otis yet? lake otis and 36th/providence drive to be exact? tell that chick to come to the meet :chevy:

..........fine ill go there and tell her that u want her to come 2 the meet lol but ya i can go swing by there and pretend like i want some coffee.... and reel her in :cheers: id like to be in gallos or whereever cuz i will be hungry... + iv never eaten there so dont know what to expect :uhoh: ..... sweet so we got 5 ppl 4 sho yay!! :chevy:

hey 10 lets hit me up before ya cruise by over there, i wanna check this chick out hahaha. we'll just get in line and get coffee and act like we dont know each other. Coincidence maybe? haha. oh and if its nice out, i'll bring my sisters bike and let my friend drive the ss. Its an 8 speed! Who wants to race now?! haha

hey 10 lets hit me up before ya cruise by over there, i wanna check this chick out hahaha. we'll just get in line and get coffee and act like we dont know each other. Coincidence maybe? haha. oh and if its nice out, i'll bring my sisters bike and let my friend drive the ss. Its an 8 speed! Who wants to race now?! haha

lol will do i gota go and make some flyers........lol but i really dont know when ur off... me im off all day lol ill go and find this coffee place 2 moro after i do my tune up....... prob b around 2-4 ur # is still 9522234...!! :cheers: 8speed...... when i said bike i meant ...... a sportsbike lol but ur welcome to bring it if u want just dont b suprized if we laugh @ u...... :) oh and i went out to my truck this morn and i found bird poop on my tailgate!!! stupid bird now i gota wash that shit off :(

U guy's do know that Gallo's is a sit down resteruant right? :thumbs:

Pretty good food, but it is not fast Food.,

Also If you dont know allready they pronounce it, "Guy-yo's". I didnt know that for awhile.

~Danny

lol i know how to pernounce it hey u comin down riddler or u still a no show....?? :) .... well i went around town 1 ss at a time and some tbss handed out some sweet flyers that i made in like 1 minute...... lol also i went by the coffee shop talked to that chick...... ak04ss u didnt tell me she was hot (ss i mean)!! that chick wasnt bad either who am i kiddin she was good lookin :) man i dont know how she pays for that SS that coffee shop cant be the only source of income.... well anyways gave her a flyer and told her what we were doin and she was like whats a meet and i told her what a meet was lol...... but to finish this story she said maybe said she might be busy...... so im hopin she comes cuz that :chevy: ss is SWEET and the gurl is a added bonus!!! :cheers: so if i calculated it right we might have close to 8-10 ss's

U guy's do know that Gallo's is a sit down resteruant right? :thumbs:

Pretty good food, but it is not fast Food.,

Also If you dont know allready they pronounce it, "Guy-yo's". I didnt know that for awhile.

~Danny

That is weird; I went to school with a girl whos parents own it, her name is Janet G-A-L-L-O. Maybe I just said wrong all these years.

hm day keeps changin lol... ok ill b down 4 sunday aftanoon about... what time???and is that kool with u fast06???.......

That should be fine, the latest I will get off is 6-6:30. I hate that forced overtime!