907 Alaska

sunday will do just fine GALLOS @ sportsman still good 4 u all??? :) ima try to do my tuneups this week.... i get 2 weeks of from work cuz im leaving the state yay!!! o yea i just did some work to the truck.... got my volant CAI in and got headlight/tailight covers(smoked) on and i got the silveradoss.com sticker under the 3rd brake light that gives me like 100hp lol so if ur in front of me or behind me HOLLA!!!!

lol yea thats y we have awd :) well i leave may 2ndish hopefully it doesnt start snowing like a mofo when i leave that would blow!!!! right now i gota return them headlight covers and get new ones >_< but ill rock the ones i have till i get my new ones :)

I've been following this post,...And, I am pretty sure you guys will never meet up. (lol) :D

This Has to be the worst "Meet Attempt" on SilveradoSS.com :cheers::jester:

I still have a Little hope, that you guys will meet and post some pics of it. So I can see what I am up against. j/k

10in Hopefully you have better luck in AZ bro!

~Danny

haha yeah true. AK seems to get screwed by the weather a lot. But ya know what, eff it. On sunday, snow or shine lets meet up anyway haha. Oh yeah my wheels n tires come in tomorrow. But I'm not sure if i wanna mount em just yet haha. Anyone know if they use salt on the roads or is it just dirt n gravel?

I couldn't make it last Saturday....Aces went into Double overtime; the game didn't get out until 11pm. What time are you meeting on Sunday; I'm off work at 5pm. They normally use gravel on the roads, sometimes salt is used on intersections when it gets really slick out. There might be a little salt mixed in with the gravel.

i thought ak didnt use salt cuz it attracts the moose........ anyway F ya lez do da meet im good @ 7 ??? it dont get dark till like 9 we can chill get a bite and.... admire each others trucks :) im gona b doin my tune up tommoro or friday so ill b good 4 saturday i put the sticker on the back of my truck hopin more ppl would show up on the site... hasnt been workin.. yet.. might just have to post/hand flyers on any parked or drivin silveradoss i c :) so @ 7... SATurday @ Gallos the one next to sportsman parkin lot... is the food in gallos any good? iv never ate there b4..... oh i was drivin home 2day and guess what i got my windshield chipped... i have 2 on my wind shield EW!!!

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)