907 Alaska

hahaha its whatever for me. I'm just saying, my truck is in no show car condition with my busted grill and windshield haha. My wheels should be here early next week if ya'll wanna see! :D actually, i'm prolly gonna wait til the snow and ice melt to put em on...

dam u gona put my stock 20's 2 shame >_< lol but yea if u down 4 this wwekend if it clears up we need ta pick a spot......... tacobell near sportsman???? there is food there lol

i'm off this weekend, but i work next weekend. damn stupid rotating schedule at work :banghead: i'm up for whatever, i'll be busy with school stuff this weeekend, but it'd be good to BS and talk trucks with some peeps :chevy:

i'm off this weekend, but i work next weekend. damn stupid rotating schedule at work :banghead: i'm up for whatever, i'll be busy with school stuff this weeekend, but it'd be good to BS and talk trucks with some peeps :chevy:

SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT what times good???? sat... around say 6........... @ tacobell near sportsman...........

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

i might not get off til 6 on saturday. if yall decide to meet up then, hit me up on my cell 952-2234

Will do... :chevy: ... :) o and dont freak out if u get a call from a area code 617(boston)3201979 :cool: and i think 8 will be better.... any complaints>?????.......

oh pak and it cheaper 2 buy stuff for ur truck down in GA???? i got a friend goin 2 robin afb soon :) but hes got a lightning lol

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

i'll prolly be out and about saturday night... but taco bell is where a lot of punk kids meet on the weekends... if you wanna go more towards gallos side or something that'd be better... if its still bright, McCue creek would be a nice place to drive through.. but then again i dont even know if the place is open during winter...

i'll prolly be out and about saturday night... but taco bell is where a lot of punk kids meet on the weekends... if you wanna go more towards gallos side or something that'd be better... if its still bright, McCue creek would be a nice place to drive through.. but then again i dont even know if the place is open during winter...

i dont know where the gallos is.... and about the punks... i got my xd45 4 them lol ^_^ well pick a place b4 we gota move it to next weekend lol

gallos is like.. right across sportsmans warehouse n the liquor store.. next to the bank... yeah the kids arent a problem to handle, its just that they do stupid shit over there n i dont want cops to think we have any part in it

gallos is like.. right across sportsmans warehouse n the liquor store.. next to the bank... yeah the kids arent a problem to handle, its just that they do stupid shit over there n i dont want cops to think we have any part in it

yea i went by there 2day its a mexi restaurant.... kool im down 4 meet ova there........ i gota go to sportsman anyways :) one of these days we should get a chevy dealer to have a meet like the subaru's do....... o and i saw a silver ss fo sale on fireweed next to pyramid audio i was gona tell him to come to the meet but got scared.......... lol

haha, i remember in my subaru days, we'd have meets at red robin, and if there's fresh snow... :driving: those were the days. tomorrow's a "maybe." i want to avoid anywhere near the strip at night. but depending on the time, maybe i can stop by where ever you guys meet up. how about a lunch meet, or meet in the afternoon on sunday?

haha, i remember in my subaru days, we'd have meets at red robin, and if there's fresh snow... :driving: those were the days. tomorrow's a "maybe." i want to avoid anywhere near the strip at night. but depending on the time, maybe i can stop by where ever you guys meet up. how about a lunch meet, or meet in the afternoon on sunday?

im down 4 anytime just let me know 6173201979 names tenzin.... friends call me 10 :) but as for the meet its not near the strip though... i think strip is northernlights area .... were havin it at dimond near sportsman.... speakin of strip im going out there in hour or so lol just cruise around and c ppl get pulled over :) i would ride my bike but it jsut snowed so ima wait couple of days to ride it + i need new tires 4 it 2 DOH!!!