907 Alaska

I'm going to the Kool Cruise this weekend in my 69', you guys should come check it out! pepsicheer.gif I'm going to try and see what 1/4 mile times it'll do!

KOOL Cruise

Meet at the Northway Mall 8:00 AM then at Noon and cruise to Alaska Raceway Park

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

I'm going to the Kool Cruise this weekend in my 69', you guys should come check it out! pepsicheer.gif I'm going to try and see what 1/4 mile times it'll do!

Dang it. My truck is in pieces or I might come down for this. :cry2:

Wish I could to the strip......will be in Anaheim until next weekend.

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone still around up here??? I've been seeing a lot of SS's around lately there were 3 at Sams Club today (mine included lol). Maybe we should start planning a SS Truck gathering/cruise when the weather clears back up! driving.gif

Also I'm looking for a tonneau cover for my truck if anyones got one let me know.

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Awe, I know there are a lot of you guys out there...maybe not on the board but it would be pretty cool for that area to be more active. Just because it's remote doesn't mean people can't have fun. LOL

Anyway I don't live in Anchorage anymore. :( I miss it severely but I had a great time while I was up there. If you ever see a white dodge ram lifted with stacks and a huge 135 gallon tank in the bed...that's my girlfriend's boyfriend. LOL not fun to get into especially in the winter! :)

You should make up some cards and stick them on people's w/s bringing them to this site. That's what I do around here in VB. :)

Awe, I know there are a lot of you guys out there...maybe not on the board but it would be pretty cool for that area to be more active. Just because it's remote doesn't mean people can't have fun. LOL

Anyway I don't live in Anchorage anymore. :( I miss it severely but I had a great time while I was up there. If you ever see a white dodge ram lifted with stacks and a huge 135 gallon tank in the bed...that's my girlfriend's boyfriend. LOL not fun to get into especially in the winter! :)

You should make up some cards and stick them on people's w/s bringing them to this site. That's what I do around here in VB. :)

Haha, ya I know what you mean, the cards sound like a good idea maybe I'll give that a try sometime. smile.gif

Man, this area has been dead lately! What the heck has everyone been doing in the 907 state since it has been raining probably 90% of the time?

I am currently waiting for my second transmission of the season to be rebuilt. Kinda sucked since I also ended up having to send in my torque converter back to p.i. to get it cut and cleaned. I think I have decided to get a little higher stall while it is there. Thinking 3k?

SO, I decided now would be a good time to do a new turbo setup, I really don't like having the air filter under the truck when probably 1/4 of our roads up here are gravel. I think I have someone that is buying my sts setup, and I bought a kbracing front mount kit. I got a mp t-76 turbo to go with this setup. I can't wait to get all this back into the truck. I am pretty nervous about drilling out my oil pan this weekend for the oil return lineninja.gif . I am going to try to do this with the pan on the truck. I'm thinking lots of grease and lots of cleaning. We will see.

Well how is everyone elses projects working out? MATT, did you ever get those injectors into your truck?

-Justin

Man, this area has been dead lately! What the heck has everyone been doing in the 907 state since it has been raining probably 90% of the time?

I am currently waiting for my second transmission of the season to be rebuilt. Kinda sucked since I also ended up having to send in my torque converter back to p.i. to get it cut and cleaned. I think I have decided to get a little higher stall while it is there. Thinking 3k?

SO, I decided now would be a good time to do a new turbo setup, I really don't like having the air filter under the truck when probably 1/4 of our roads up here are gravel. I think I have someone that is buying my sts setup, and I bought a kbracing front mount kit. I got a mp t-76 turbo to go with this setup. I can't wait to get all this back into the truck. I am pretty nervous about drilling out my oil pan this weekend for the oil return lineninja.gif . I am going to try to do this with the pan on the truck. I'm thinking lots of grease and lots of cleaning. We will see.

Well how is everyone elses projects working out? MATT, did you ever get those injectors into your truck?

-Justin

I got the 42lb injectors installed in my SS right now even though its stock with the injector table changed. I ended up selling the Powerdyne supercharger setup so I can start a LQ9/LQ4 build for my 69' as I can mod that easier than my daily driver lol. I would like to see that 69' get into the 12's but that's probably a long shot, maybe with some nitrous it would. That sounds like an awesome new turbo setup your going to have Justin, after you get that put together get some videos of it running!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah i haven't been on here for a while because I'm trying to save money! haha

Plus someone hit my truck on the passenger side of the bed.. but I didnt even notice it for a while. My friend actually told me he saw it a few days before he mentioned anything to me because he thought I already knew about it.. So I'm trying to figure out if i should get that fixed, along with remolding my rollpan and getting my exhaust hangers rewelded.. Or wait til after winter to do all that... But my exhaust is rattling so i might just get on that soon.

By the way, anyone want a polished vortec charger?! i havent installed mine yet because i went to vegas for a week and spent 4gs... haha

Matt, you still go to UAA?

Yeah i haven't been on here for a while because I'm trying to save money! haha

Plus someone hit my truck on the passenger side of the bed.. but I didnt even notice it for a while. My friend actually told me he saw it a few days before he mentioned anything to me because he thought I already knew about it.. So I'm trying to figure out if i should get that fixed, along with remolding my rollpan and getting my exhaust hangers rewelded.. Or wait til after winter to do all that... But my exhaust is rattling so i might just get on that soon.

By the way, anyone want a polished vortec charger?! i havent installed mine yet because i went to vegas for a week and spent 4gs... haha

Matt, you still go to UAA?

That sucks that your truck got hit, glad to see your still around though! Ya I'm still at UAA, I'm there Mon, Tues, Wed, Thursdays every week with the SS. I sort of worry about someone hitting it by parking to close, but it's no show truck either..... Someone also has a blue ss I see M/W by the RH with black wheels. I just picked up an LQ9 yesterday for the 69' so I'm going to do heads/cam on that or put a S/C on it. peelout.gif

That sucks that your truck got hit, glad to see your still around though! Ya I'm still at UAA, I'm there Mon, Tues, Wed, Thursdays every week with the SS. I sort of worry about someone hitting it by parking to close, but it's no show truck either..... Someone also has a blue ss I see M/W by the RH with black wheels. I just picked up an LQ9 yesterday for the 69' so I'm going to do heads/cam on that or put a S/C on it. peelout.gif

Yeah it does, my truck pretty much got beat up over the summer... Most of my classes are at University Center this semester but I go to the Consortium library a lot through out the week in the SS also. I've seen that blue ss with the black wheels around. That LQ9 setup should be really nice on your 69!

Oh and just a heads up, i know the guys over at SoundWorks, which is a car audio/security shop thats run by the guy who used to do the majority of Perfectionist's custom fabrications. They've hooked up a bunch of my boys with car starters (Viper/Python and Compustar Pro) and custom audio stuff so I'm sure i can get any of you guys good deals if you want. So just let me know!

My auto start from perfectionist broke not even six months later but by then I had already moved to Virginia so now I have to pay to fix it. Closest dealer was in mid-north carolina. No one in ak would even install a viper only computer-star. Bleh lol. Wish I knew u before I moved lol.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

My auto start from perfectionist broke not even six months later but by then I had already moved to Virginia so now I have to pay to fix it. Closest dealer was in mid-north carolina. No one in ak would even install a viper only computer-star. Bleh lol. Wish I knew u before I moved lol.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

How long a go was this? Well if you ever decide to move back up here, you know who to get in touch with haha