907 Alaska

anyone know if anyone is getting rid of some 16in or 17in rims/tires? A cab swerved into me on Tudor a few weeks back and i swerved and curbed my passenger side 17s. The rear right is pretty bad and keeps losing air. It was doing this before I curbed em, but i'm just worried of a high speed blowout cause chunks of rim are missing.

I'd put the 20s on, but they need tires bad!! haha.

anyone know if anyone is getting rid of some 16in or 17in rims/tires? A cab swerved into me on Tudor a few weeks back and i swerved and curbed my passenger side 17s. The rear right is pretty bad and keeps losing air. It was doing this before I curbed em, but i'm just worried of a high speed blowout cause chunks of rim are missing.

I would check craigslist if you haven't already, there's always some popping up on there it seems.

I was gonna throw my stock tires on the 20's and sell them this summer but if ya want the tires, i can probably sell em to you.. I don't quite remember how much tread they have left on em but I did run them for 3yrs, year round before i got my blizzaks and 22s.. Let me know if ya want em and we'll figure out a fair price.

But craigslist does have some good stuff every now and then. G'luck!

pretty sure i've seen the truck around a few times too. or just a black ss with the same drop and tail lights haha. Anyone know how to install a vortech supercharger? :D

Yup thats Carters truck, we just threw some spindles on the front last night so we could crank the torsion bars back up and get some ride quality back, it's a million times better now!

As far as plans i think im just going to drop my truck and put my 20's back on once the winter stops doing what its doing, haha after that im going to focus on my car, but i do have some plans for a turbo some time in the near future!!!

Carter is going to do a 408 and some spray and maybe a 4l80e swap . . . . should move out pretty good!!!!!

haul@ss you sir have a PM!

pretty sure i've seen the truck around a few times too. or just a black ss with the same drop and tail lights haha. Anyone know how to install a vortech supercharger? :D

Yep sure do :D trying to get rid of mine still

you get the self contained or the oil fed either way hit me up and ill help ya with whatever you need

• 2 weeks later...

whats up everyone one! Gettin ready for spring? I want to get the 20s on soon, but it still freezes in the morning. Just had my rear brakes crap on me. I'm around 80,000. You guys should check yours.

Anyone know a good shop to get my truck lowered? I don't want to go too low, cause I'm gettin a 4wheeler.

whats up everyone one! Gettin ready for spring? I want to get the 20s on soon, but it still freezes in the morning. Just had my rear brakes crap on me. I'm around 80,000. You guys should check yours.

Anyone know a good shop to get my truck lowered? I don't want to go too low, cause I'm gettin a 4wheeler.

Ya, can't wait for the roads to dry up, so I can put my summer tires/rims on. What do you guys think, I've got chome stock 20's on my winter tires and the original silver painted 20's on my summer tires, should I have the summer tires put on the chome stockers or just leave them and run the silver rims in the summer? Also can't wait to get my c10 out and test out the new cam! :driving:

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

so I found this site a few days ago and im looking at meeting up with some guys next sunday and trying to get some ideas on what to do with my semi stock SS so anybody free next weekend? let me know

Mad Mike

saw a blue SS with white strips and put a note on his window telling who ever owns it to check the site out hope they dont get too pissed that i touched there ride. HAHA saw if off of fireweed next to the car wash if anybody knows who it is let me know its clean besides the white paint that looked like it driped on there bumper..