907 Alaska

I stopped by Underground yesterday..... they said that I could get in next week. I would go by Kreative and talk to John if its something not to technical.

ok, I was under the impression that he was backed up becuz of his plst

on the akmotorsports site.. Lol

I am fairly new to the Anch area, coming from fairbanks I usually do my own work to my vehicles unless it gets too technical..

ok, I was under the impression that he was backed up becuz of his plst

on the akmotorsports site.. Lol

I am fairly new to the Anch area, coming from fairbanks I usually do my own work to my vehicles unless it gets too technical..

The are always working on cars, but always can fit you in a few days. I see that you work for Lynden / Alaska West. I work across from their building off Whitney Rd near the port.

John at Kreative is a cool guy. He did my leafs and spindles for cheap. I wouldve done em my self but I didnt have the tools or time haha. Mike, what are you trying to get done at Underground?

I was checking to see how much they would charge for spark plugs. I'm putting in a set of TR6 that Zippy recommended to reduce my KR. I can't get the cylinder 8 plug with my headers on; dont' have tools that can squeeze into that area. Underground wanted to charge the 1.7 book hours; when it only takes me 1/2hr to do the other seven. John will do it for me a lot cheaper.

1.7 hrs for one plug?! hmm... something doesn't sound right haha. Wouldn't it be cheaper for you to rent the tool that you need?

1.7 was for the book time for the set; I only need help with one. I probably could buy the tool cheaper for the job, if I knew which one was going to work. I had the same problem with changing out a plug on a 93 chevy with headers. They had to heat up and bend a box wrench in two places to get the plug out.

1.7 was for the book time for the set; I only need help with one. I probably could buy the tool cheaper for the job, if I knew which one was going to work. I had the same problem with changing out a plug on a 93 chevy with headers. They had to heat up and bend a box wrench in two places to get the plug out.

If it's that hard to get to couldn't you just take the header off? I've got headers on a couple of my trucks and haven't had any problems getting to the plugs but your headers are probably a different brand so I'm sure there different lol.

The are always working on cars, but always can fit you in a few days. I see that you work for Lynden / Alaska West. I work across from their building off Whitney Rd near the port.

Look across the street in the fenced in area of Alaska West on Whitney Road and You will see my SS..lol

I go to the rail everyonce in a while on Tuesdays(Boat Day) to check Refers before they head out.

Look across the street in the fenced in area of Alaska West on Whitney Road and You will see my SS..lol

I go to the rail everyonce in a while on Tuesdays(Boat Day) to check Refers before they head out.

I work for the railroad loading the trailers that lyden drops of at the rail yard for the train up to Fairbanks. My truck is parked on the roadside of the building.

I work for the railroad loading the trailers that lyden drops of at the rail yard for the train up to Fairbanks. My truck is parked on the roadside of the building.

I never see your truck, I just see the Red SSS over there. I must pass you somehow...lol

I never see your truck, I just see the Red SSS over there. I must pass you somehow...lol

Its normally behind the Red SS facing the building. Need to plug in that block heater! Some Tuesdays I have my wife drop me off after are morning workout at Powerhouse gym.

Hey fellas we are back and looking for a place. Once we get in and situated we will be able to do pretty much anything. Mike if you need that plug out we can do it at no charge. If you want we can hook up and fix the KR your getting the right way through tuning.

I can't wait to see all you guys this summer!

Matt if you could please reply to my questions about my old truck I would greatly appriciate it.

Hey fellas we are back and looking for a place. Once we get in and situated we will be able to do pretty much anything. Mike if you need that plug out we can do it at no charge. If you want we can hook up and fix the KR your getting the right way through tuning.

Matt if you could please reply to my questions about my old truck I would greatly appriciate it.

PM sent!

Sounds good; I will be leaving town March 15 for 13 weeks of training in CA for a new job. I"ll get intouch with you when I come back.