907 Alaska

Just putting this out there, if you guys need autostarts or anything car audio related, i know some guys that just opened a shop here in Anchorage.

The owner was the head installer/fabricator at Perfectionist for many years. If you've see the custom work that came out of there, chances are it was his work. I have big plans for my interior and they will be helping me out with it. I guarantee you this little shop will be the next big thing!

As for auto starts, I believe they will be carrying Compustar. I'm not sure if they'll be carrying other brands but these were the units they installed into my vehicles. His other employee is also very experienced and they put out nothing but great work and I can personally vouch for them as they have worked on three of my vehicles already. Just let me know if you guys need anything.

I think i saw that intimidator last year at mcdonalds on abbot. It caught my eye because the hd grill/hood and a sun roof! I was like wtf?

hey Mike, did underground do your cam install or did brody/carter do it? I might be doing mine in the summer

Brody did the cam, hardend pushrods, and high volume oil pump.

Underground did my headers, torque convertor, and LS6 valve springs.

What cam are you going with? Are you replacing anything else during the cam swap?

I'm gonna do hardened push rods and valve springs for sure with the cam, just undecided on which setup to go with...

To be honest, I'm almost just thinking about throwing a supercharger on top instead of the actual engine work since i'm already throwing all that money in... oh and definitely gonna build the tranny up.

Excluding parts, how much did brody charge you for the install of those, and how much did underground charge for the installs and did Nick do the work over there?

I'm gonna do hardened push rods and valve springs for sure with the cam, just undecided on which setup to go with...

To be honest, I'm almost just thinking about throwing a supercharger on top instead of the actual engine work since i'm already throwing all that money in... oh and definitely gonna build the tranny up.

Excluding parts, how much did brody charge you for the install of those, and how much did underground charge for the installs and did Nick do the work over there?

For the labor and tune; brody charged $1200(I believe he called underground to see what they would charge and charged me half what they were going to). Nick did the work on my truck at underground; he charged $1,500 for the torque converter and spring install. It cost a little extra becuase they had to slide my custom exhaust back.

I haven't done anything to my tranny yet; no problems so far at 51,000 :fingersx:

Yo yo what's up??? I still got my compustar autostart on my truck works good but ithink I flooded the chirp system from all the flash floods we got here from the rain lol dam haul man u got a whole bunch of stuff done to ur truck!!!

Yeah i had my first compustar for 6 yrs and the only reason I upgraded was because the range was only 1500ft and school parking lot is beyond that haha. 09' was a very expensive year for me especially with the exhaust tips and body work. I need to get one of my hangers redone on a pipe because the weld already broke... :wtf: Whats up with you ten? anything new?

For the labor and tune; brody charged $1200(I believe he called underground to see what they would charge and charged me half what they were going to). Nick did the work on my truck at underground; he charged $1,500 for the torque converter and spring install. It cost a little extra becuase they had to slide my custom exhaust back.

I haven't done anything to my tranny yet; no problems so far at 51,000 :fingersx:

Daym, maybe i'll hit brody up when the time comes! Nick really knows his stuff though.

Thats good to know on the tranny! have ya ran it hard with the cam and all that?

Newbie to the SSS scene looking foward to meeting ppl in this area with SSS and hanging out.

BTW I heard from friends of mine that underground is backlogged with work so if you are asking for them to do some work it may take a while. Joe

Edited by Mnst3r (see edit history)

Yeah i had my first compustar for 6 yrs and the only reason I upgraded was because the range was only 1500ft and school parking lot is beyond that haha. 09' was a very expensive year for me especially with the exhaust tips and body work. I need to get one of my hangers redone on a pipe because the weld already broke... :wtf: Whats up with you ten? anything new?

Daym, maybe i'll hit brody up when the time comes! Nick really knows his stuff though.

Thats good to know on the tranny! have ya ran it hard with the cam and all that?

I've ran the tranny hard. Its been to the track a few times, seen a lot of WOT during all of the logging for my tune. It does also see the frequent red light race.

Newbie to the SSS scene looking foward to meeting ppl in this area with SSS and hanging out.

BTW I heard from friends of mine that underground is backlogged with work so if you are asking for them to do some work it may take a while. Joe

I stopped by Underground yesterday..... they said that I could get in next week. I would go by Kreative and talk to John if its something not to technical.