907 Alaska

Mike! hows things running? This is Brody, does that thing still run like a champ? Yeah right now we are both still deployed, i return in late jan and Carter will be following shortly after. His number is still good and will be turned back on as soon as he gets home. Right now we are trying to find a better place with some more room to work out of, but we should be up and running shortly after we get back. I'm not a spnser so if any of you guys have any questions as far as installs ect, just shoot me a PM. Can't wait to get back and hit up some cruises! Oh, you guys might have seen Carters truck around, Black 03' with 22's and pretty loud. He has some plans for it this spring, should be seeing it out this summer hitting some nice numbers at the track!!!

Edited by bthrb4u (see edit history)

Mike! hows things running? This is Brody, does that thing still run like a champ? Yeah right now we are both still deployed, i return in late jan and Carter will be following shortly after. His number is still good and will be turned back on as soon as he gets home. Right now we are trying to find a better place with some more room to work out of, but we should be up and running shortly after we get back. I'm not a spnser so if any of you guys have any questions as far as installs ect, just shoot me a PM. Can't wait to get back and hit up some cruises! Oh, you guys might have seen Carters truck around, Black 03' with 22's and pretty loud. He has some plans for it this spring, should be seeing it out this summer hitting some nice numbers at the track!!!

Truck runs really good with the new cam. When Carter tuned my truck he couldn't get the idle to smooth out when I was coming to a stop. Found out that my throttle body was gunked up, cleaned it out and it now runs really smooth. Also had to go with bigger injectors; i was pushing the 26's to 129%, so I got a set of 44's. I've had issues bumping into open loop and the WOT shift dropping from 6400 to around 6100 but I'm having those taken care of and should be ready to run against Carters truck this summer :devil: .

Hey, do any of you guys know about that lime green old body style (1990+) truck? they were messing with me on the road and I dunno if they were full of sh**, but they said their truck was making 520 horsepower. it was definately s/c like they said, a roots sounding type. maybe a maggie? but i don't believe the 500hp.... and we both gunned it and i held a truck length on him.

haul@ss, i think this was right after i saw you on dimond? lol. this truck is always hanging out with those other trucks at taco bell at night.

I've seen that lime green OBS truck around, especially around dimond but I don't know if its really making that much power. If it really does have a blower, i don't know where all the power is going if you got a truck length on him haha. Good job though! Makes me want to start my performance mods!

yeah, I wasn't impressed. I think the passenger was full of it, LOL. and the pavement wasn't icy. it definately had a blower, but it sounded low boost, and the engine didn't sound like it had a cam or anything. i'm sure i'll see him again when I get the rest of my mods installed :devil:

yeah, I wasn't impressed. I think the passenger was full of it, LOL. and the pavement wasn't icy. it definately had a blower, but it sounded low boost, and the engine didn't sound like it had a cam or anything. i'm sure i'll see him again when I get the rest of my mods installed :devil:

Think I've seen that truck around too, if it was a TBI truck with a supercharger that would explain why you pulled it lol the stock 350 tbi heads on those motors stop making power at about 4,000 rpm from what I hear/experienced lol.....

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

Hey, do any of you guys know about that lime green old body style (1990+) truck? they were messing with me on the road and I dunno if they were full of sh**, but they said their truck was making 520 horsepower. it was definately s/c like they said, a roots sounding type. maybe a maggie? but i don't believe the 500hp.... and we both gunned it and i held a truck length on him.

haul@ss, i think this was right after i saw you on dimond? lol. this truck is always hanging out with those other trucks at taco bell at night.

I have run into only one 88-98 that had pulled on me and it was from a roll down the highway; and it wasn't lime green. Maybe I'll catch this guy at a light when I'm on the south side; should have no trouble putting lenghts between us even with the 400 pounds in the bed. I'm making around 450-480 at the crank.

• 2 weeks later...

I think i saw that intimidator last year at mcdonalds on abbot. It caught my eye because the hd grill/hood and a sun roof! I was like wtf?

hey Mike, did underground do your cam install or did brody/carter do it? I might be doing mine in the summer