907 Alaska

Since the other thread was 4 years old it was closed.. and I just noticed that the other thread was titled "Anchorage, Alaska"... but we have members in other areas so i didnt mention any cities :cheers:

Anyway, I need to renew my registration.. plus get an IM test... where do you guys go?

yea that blows that it was closed >_< but this new one will be better.... :) hm... i usally go on base..... but my friend went to Motor Vehicles Division 1300 W Benson Blvd, Anchorage, AK (907) 269-5551... hope it helps :) about the meet... we still down 4 this weekend...?.. lol i just took my truck to alaska sales and service 4 the speedo being stuck at 120+ lol they said they would fix it for FREE!!! YAY!! aand i met some old guy with a 05 red ss name was jose... @ the grime fighters car wash on debar..... told him about the site real kool dood...

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

I just got it done at express lube on abbot today... oh i washed the truck today... AND NOW ITS SNOWING!!!!! WTF?!!!! 10zin, take me to arizona with you! haha

oh and packs name is joe too i think haha. I'm JV by the way.

AH i washed mine yesterday and it was lookin all nice exept for the parts where it looks like someone hit my driver door i hate ppl who do that >_< and i got my ss back from the dealer and ordered the instrument cluster 2 weeks with 120+ on the dash lol i use my gps as a speedo ghetto i no :) .... hey what motor oil do u use? i was gona put some royal purp in.... need to do a complete tuneup b4 i leave this frozen hell :) ... o by the way my names TENZIN friends call me ten :)

yeah my truck looks like **** again.. i paid 13 bucks to have it look all nice for a couple hours haha. I thought about using royal purple but i have this free lifetime oil n lube thing from the dealership so i whatever they use is what i use haha. Tenzin eh? just curious, whats your ethnicity if you dont mind me askin?

Edited by Stitches040
Language (see edit history)

i washed my truck the other day cause it was covered in snow and i couldn't see shiet leaving the hospital (too lazy and tired to scrape the windows). when i'm cheap, i go to rainmaker for $6. hahaha.

i like mobil 1, it's a little cheaper than RP. and also, i dunno if it was my STi or what, but it burnt up a quart and a half of RP once, but it never burns up Mobil 1.

i'm up for a meet this weekend.

<------- is tibetan :) prob the only one ull ever meet.......

WHOA i was just watching the news and realized i've never met someone from tibet! what a coincidence haha

as for the weather... If it snows in may, it better be summer till november! or else i'm movin to cali!

I dont know when everyones gonna be free again, but i just hope everything clears and dries up before the meet. And bring cameras! haha

hahaha its whatever for me. I'm just saying, my truck is in no show car condition with my busted grill and windshield haha. My wheels should be here early next week if ya'll wanna see! :D actually, i'm prolly gonna wait til the snow and ice melt to put em on...