Z0 6 Six Piston Brake Upgrade

detjoe

why would people on ebay be able to get new calipers cheaper than a dealer....? i PROMISE you my cost is less than any price you find me. i am going to sell them at employee pricing, much less than retail and under wholesale

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would people on ebay be able to get new calipers cheaper than a dealer....? i PROMISE you my cost is less than any price you find me. i am going to sell them at employee pricing, much less than retail and under wholesale

I might get a pair when you get them what price?

We would need hangers also no? Usually on ebay I just see the calipers.

Hawk pads are significantly cheaper at about 150 for all 4.

for all 4 what??

the c6 zo6 have 6 pads per front caliper and 4 each for rears, totaling 20 for the vehicle! one per piston. and yes, you will need custom caliper bracts to move their mounting points out about a couple of inches for bigger rotors.

Im just waiting on my brackets, and to decide if i want to go factory or hawk pads.

my progress:

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

for all 4 what??

the c6 zo6 have 6 pads per front caliper and 4 each for rears, totaling 20 for the vehicle! one per piston. and yes, you will need custom caliper bracts to move their mounting points out about a couple of inches for bigger rotors.

Im just waiting on my brackets, and to decide if i want to go factory or hawk pads.

my progress:

what rotor is that??

do you have a link/cost??

what rotor is that??

do you have a link/cost??

just a powerslot plus. its a 14"- 2 piece rotor. i dont have a link but i got it from performancecenter.com for $285 shipped for the pair. look under the powerslot + parts: replacement parts, because you dont want to buy the kit that has the brackets if you are using the z-oh calipers, their brackets wont fit.

*EDIT* got some part number for ya:

29-8690L and 29-8690R :cheers:

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

just a powerslot plus. its a 14"- 2 piece rotor. i dont have a link but i got it from performancecenter.com for $285 shipped for the pair. look under the powerslot + parts: replacement parts, because you dont want to buy the kit that has the brackets if you are using the z-oh calipers, their brackets wont fit.

*EDIT* got some part number for ya:

29-8690L and 29-8690R :cheers:

they look good sam. are thos the Cryo treated rotors? the rotors are just simulated 2-pc rotors right?

I am in the process of getting them off Chase. I can't wait to put them on. Also the guy on GM-Fullsize did give me a great quote calipers, pads, rotors, lines and brackets. All I need is the front brackets rotors and I will upgrade my lines.. I will post pics when I install

Awsome, when you feel better let us know what the calipers go for.

they look good sam. are thos the Cryo treated rotors? the rotors are just simulated 2-pc rotors right?

i think they actually are 2 piece rotors. havent had a chance to look closely so i could def be wrong.

i think they actually are 2 piece rotors. havent had a chance to look closely so i could def be wrong.

i know a mamber has them on here too an i remeber him saying they were just for looks and are 1-pc. also there are way too cheap for 2-pc rotors too, but htey look good

• 2 weeks later...