So Cal Meet......

nxtnlne

those are awesome pictures. soo much variety of different shots and angles. can't wait for the next one. i should have a built tranny by then cause right after the meet i blew out my forward sprag and gotta get that back up and running.

Yeah between the two of us we took alot of pic's....Im suprised there are not more pics up at this point though. I wasnt the only one with a camera!!

Sucks about your tranny......

Were you the guy's who went from a dig at that street light on PCH?

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those are awesome pictures. soo much variety of different shots and angles. can't wait for the next one. i should have a built tranny by then cause right after the meet i blew out my forward sprag and gotta get that back up and running.

Well you got till next month! lol i think chase was talking about doing something on the 10th

Yeah between the two of us we took alot of pic's....Im suprised there are not more pics up at this point though. I wasnt the only one with a camera!!

Sucks about your tranny......

Were you the guy's who went from a dig at that street light on PCH?

yeah there are a lot of pictures. my friend said he'll take more next time. but yeah it was me and mark's mad SS that went from a dig on PCH. everything was all good until when i went to go home later that day and i went to put into drive and nothing happened. eh im ordering some parts for the tranny to try and build it up and im probably going to take it to toy shop to have them build it up more. so hopefully this won't happen again. sucks im not even running anything crazy and it still broke. oh well.

Edited by ztorss (see edit history)

Well you got till next month! lol i think chase was talking about doing something on the 10th

damn thats soon. it should be done by then cause im just waiting on a B/W high performance sprag and just gotta get it to a tranny shop and fix it.

Edited by ztorss (see edit history)

That sucks about your tranny ZTOR, but hopefully you'll be up and running for the next one! How much are you getting it done for? Good luck dude!

yeah i know, from what everyone i've talked to has told me, its going to be between 1,300 to 2,600. just depends on what exactly i want to do. just fix the sprag and whatever else or completely rebuild the tranny with better parts.

yeah i know, from what everyone i've talked to has told me, its going to be between 1,300 to 2,600. just depends on what exactly i want to do. just fix the sprag and whatever else or completely rebuild the tranny with better parts.

damn, dude sorry to hear about your tranny. hopefully when we ran that wasnt what messed it up :-\ you should just get it completly rebuilt with stronger parts cuz if it happens again ull be pissed.Who knows maybe ull end up supercharging, just my 2 cents!

damn, dude sorry to hear about your tranny. hopefully when we ran that wasnt what messed it up :-\ you should just get it completly rebuilt with stronger parts cuz if it happens again ull be pissed.Who knows maybe ull end up supercharging, just my 2 cents!

i think when we ran it might of had something to do with it but oh well, im almost positive im going to have the tranny completely built up.

Edited by justin.05.SS (see edit history)

he changed his name since he is getting a built trans now :D

lol, that name had no significant meaning. it was just my last name spelled backwards. ( rotz = ztor) blah, oh well, reason i changed it cause im pretty sure it would have been kinda crazy to pronounce. :crackup: