So Cal Meet......

nxtnlne

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it was a pretty damn good turn-out guys :cheers: a lot of great looking trucks and its good to see some of the new members showed up, i still think Art shoulda did a roll call :jester: oh well....

here are some of my pics, sorry about it taking long but my wireless at home has been really trippin lately. anyways i didnt take many but it was my camara that took the video so here they are.

ill start with the video:

th_08Apriltruckmeet019.jpg

random pics:

08Apriltruckmeet004.jpg

08Apriltruckmeet005.jpg

08Apriltruckmeet007.jpg

08Apriltruckmeet012.jpg

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

more......

the guys scrambling to line up all the trucks in the same directions :jester:

08Apriltruckmeet013.jpg

08Apriltruckmeet014.jpg

and some decent long shots:

08Apriltruckmeet015.jpg

08Apriltruckmeet016.jpg

08Apriltruckmeet017.jpg

08Apriltruckmeet018.jpg

oh and not to forget the POS lifeguard truck that parked next to our sick line-up:

08Apriltruckmeet006.jpg

before i took this pic the ugly life guard chick asked if i want her to stand in front of their truck :rolleyes: ah no thanks lady

overall it was a great turn-out and good too meet some of the new members, cant wait for the next one hopefully at the go-kart races :driving: :cold:

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

had a pretty good time as always... good turn out :thumbs:

hey Joe did u find the freeway after we split up?? i could and asked Chase to call u tell u how to catch it from were we split, dont know if he did... oh yeah how was ur party??? any pics???

-Rob

hey Joe did u find the freeway after we split up?? i could and asked Chase to call u tell u how to catch it from were we split, dont know if he did... oh yeah how was ur party??? any pics???

-Rob

Yeah by the time chase called I was past 2nd st so I just pulled out the thomas guide and found my way... My party was off the wall :cheers: most of the pictures I have is just me drunk off my ass on the floor... :lol: to much beer pong!

That was one nice turnout. Awesome day the SS gods gave us :D . That cruise was nice, and it was funny scaring the shit out of all the quiet ppl out in huntington. Did the F**k Ford truck get messed with to bad, I was right behind him when he got pulled over. Fat ass cop with nothing better to do :dupe: . It was funny I asked what happened when I drove by and he said it was because of no plate and a bad attitude :D . Well great GTG, hopefully we can do it again sometime.