So Cal Meet......

nxtnlne

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how awkward do think the driver of this ford felt driving through all you guys?

IMG_0068.jpg

funny thing you mensioned. . .the life guards rolled up in their ford yellow truck and took pictures next to the SSS's and acted like they were jump starting the them

well from the looks of things everybody was drooling over 12'srock truck :thumbs:

yeah he was showing us that appearing to be the same under the hood the red ss still are slower reguardless of what appears , shit he even said he had a hemi it was a special edition or something.

hey guys great meet today and glad i finally got to show up to one! it was awesome meeting everyone and thanks to art showing me a lil trick with the hose over the intake! great cruise down pch. glad we all got to cruise together. i bet everyone driving past was droolin over the trucks!!

Edited by Mark's Mad SS (see edit history)

yeah he was showing us that appearing to be the same under the hood the red ss still are slower reguardless of what appears , shit he even said he had a hemi it was a special edition or something.

yeah its the SE editions SS, comes with 399 rwhp and a 5.85L Hemi with a 7 speed auto trans. . . . . .LMAO :jester:

hey guys great meet today and glad i finally got to show up to one! it was awesome meeting everyone and thanks to art showing me a lil trick with the hose over the intake! great cruise down pch. glad we all got to cruise together. i bet everyone driving past was droolin over the trucks!!

no problem man, it was simple right,? now you wont have any worries :cheers:

sorry its taking so long to post the pictures my friend took. im working on it right now and i should have them up later today. they came out really good.

well hurry it up mister. . . . . . i know he took some bad ass pics too