So Cal Meet......

nxtnlne

Had a great time today....Great turn out!! My son and my little brother can't stop talking about it!! "Chases truck is the badest truck I ever seen DAD" you have a fan club Chase!!!! I agree...LOL But really all you guy's have some nice rides. I wish we could have made it to have a beer with you guy's but we had to be somewhere at 2:00!!! Anyways here are the pic's my son took pretty damn good if you ask me... My computer is down right now and when it's up I will post all the Photo's my buddy Rob took with his Nikon and his bazooka lens...LOL Also I'll set up an album with individual photo's of your truck's but for now this will do...Eat you heart out East coast!!! :jester: So Cal Baby!!

Josh

SouthBayG2G000.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

SouthBayG2G003.jpg

SouthBayG2G016.jpg

IMG_9980.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way cool pics

props to who picked the royal palms as the meeting place, it was perfect , but so was the weather.

had a great time although a bit tired from all the driving . cant wait for the next one.

saytag mentioned a go kart track , i think he is on to something with that.

p.s. i brought me home a few cats for dinner.

way cool pics

props to who picked the royal palms as the meeting place, it was perfect , but so was the weather.

had a great time although a bit tired from all the driving . cant wait for the next one.

saytag mentioned a go kart track , i think he is on to something with that.

p.s. i brought me home a few cats for dinner.

That would be me...My Idea..LOL! Im just glad it all worked out... We are very lucky, Usually that place is packed!!

Hey Chase lot's of BBQ sauce!!! :cheers:

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)