There Is No Gas Shortage!

yttaf

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to tell you this but we are getting scammed at the pumps. Think about this; gasoline was $1.10 when Bill Clinton was elected president and it went up to $1.30 when he left. I don't have to tell you how much it went up when we got a president and vise president in office are in bed with BIG OIL. Bottom line is we don't have decline in gas reserves and we should be paying somewhere around $1.50 for gas. I work in the oil and gas business and it sickens me to see how much Big Oil makes. The company I work for hasn't raised their prices for their services....Big Oil just keeps making record breaking PROFIT!

Edited by 03SSS-07TBSS (see edit history)

Gas prices suck, and will probably never get better. Which definately puts a BIG hurt on my mod money. For me its either barely afford to drive and not have everything i want on my truck or put more stuff on my truck and not be able to afford to drive it. :banghead:

what they fail to see is that by allowing these profits they are helping the recession...how can you afford to live off the same money (or less in my case being out of work) and gas/fuel costs have skyrocketed?

And watch congress give them another pass...just sickens me. How can any one explain the profits?? then those guys get the tax breaks too??WTF?

And its only going up as the summer hits...

Yeah, my dad tells me gas just to cost around 25cents a gallon when he was younger.

I can remeber seeing .34¢ and if I remember right when I started driving back in 1976 it was around .50¢

I'm hearing it's going to hit around $4.00 this summer. Clazy........

Something has got to give with the high gas prices. It's sad to say that the oil companies has EVERYONE by the balls. Not only is gas prices continuing to rise, everyone other product is following suit.

There has to be something that can be done to lower gas prices. Maybe instead of complaining, lets talk about a solution, if any???

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

...Maybe instead of complaining, lets talk about a solution, if any???

we all know of the alternative fuel vehicles but a lot of us like me don't want to give in to neutered vehicles. my truck likes his balls left alone.