Alert Trac

Eddie

I finally got Alert-trac installed on my truck. I can sleep a little easier now. It's like Lo-Jack only better, and with more options. I would recommmed it for anyone driving a SSS in So Cal

just a little insite on alarms and what not. . . . . my previous SSS was stolen from me and it had onstar, lo jack, upgrded KARR alarm and they still took it! ! ! ! ! and no it was never located by any of the above mentioned alarm, the CHP found it on the side of the road stripped. bottom line is if soimeone really want your truck they will get it some how. based on my past expriance all the theft devices are out of the picture for me. :rant:

just a little insite on alarms and what not. . . . . my previous SSS was stolen from me and it had onstar, lo jack, upgrded KARR alarm and they still took it! ! ! ! ! and no it was never located by any of the above mentioned alarm, the CHP found it on the side of the road stripped. bottom line is if soimeone really want your truck they will get it some how. based on my past expriance all the theft devices are out of the picture for me. :rant:
:withstupid: This is true. The anti theft device will slow down, or even deter, the amateurs, though.

:withstupid: If they want it bad enough, they will do anything to take your truck. I just got a 2-way alarm to detour them and give me a heads up to drop what im doing and run like a mad man toward the parking lot.lol

Sounds interesting. Dare I ask how much? I have been thinking of adding at least a kill switch after reading about the recent posts on SS thefts here in SoCal.
$450 installed. well worth the money. If your truck towed 1 mile you are called and emailed. Starter disable option, and door unlocking if you lock your keys in it. It lets you know if battery is unconnect. And it has it own separate battery and internal antenna. Let's know location of your truck at any time via email or phone. And unlike Lo-jack it will track truick in all of Mexico and Canada. And you can set a boundry and if your truck leaves that boundry they call and email you, too.

$450 installed. well worth the money. If your truck towed 1 mile you are called and emailed. Starter disable option, and door unlocking if you lock your keys in it. It lets you know if battery is unconnect. And it has it own separate battery and internal antenna. Let's know location of your truck at any time via email or phone. And unlike Lo-jack it will track truick in all of Mexico and Canada. And you can set a boundry and if your truck leaves that boundry they call and email you, too.

that is real similar to the lo jack Early Warning system

You right, there are some assholes that don't know how to work hard for what you want and just steal other people's stuff. But, I will still try to make as hard as possible to steal it.

You right, there are some assholes that don't know how to work hard for what you want and just steal other people's stuff. But, I will still try to make as hard as possible to steal it.

yeah i understand, but until you experiance this for yourself, only then will you see how great these sytems are, my truck is 99% of the time in plain site of me wherever i go