Iowa Meet Time!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?!?!? Why am I in the reply list? I told you I wasn't coming no matter what. Ok, I lie. I'm really looking forward to it. Dang, Bstingerman, it's been too long. I look forward to it. I think Adrienn might be in for a FULL night as well!

Hey Guys. I live right around the Iowa City area and just recently bought my SS. I'd deff like to get together and get to know some people.

Welcome to the site- and welcome to Chris' house :)

you know it!! good come back man!! do i dare show the guys what i bought tonight?? bonji will be hatin me!

Was it a new transmission from FLT that "fell off of a truck" on it's way to Illinois? Was it a super secret weapon that kills bouncing blue gummy bear avatars? If neither, I don't think he should mind to much! :jester:

What?!?!? Why am I in the reply list? I told you I wasn't coming no matter what. Ok, I lie. I'm really looking forward to it. Dang, Bstingerman, it's been too long. I look forward to it. I think Adrienn might be in for a FULL night as well!

Dude, you rock! I miss you man! cant wait to hang out! as for Bstingerman, soon enough you will all understand...

as for what i bought, it has to pertain to "the world according to Bonji!" I sent him a pic last night and i think he is jealous, no tranny, no hammers to kill bouncing blue baby bonjis, just some good times with good ol' Bonji:)

Hey is anybody thats going to be at the get together an audio installer? I have an Avic Z2, two subs and an amp to be installed. Kind of a job but itd be cool to get it tackled..... if not oh well.

Hey is anybody thats going to be at the get together an audio installer? I have an Avic Z2, two subs and an amp to be installed. Kind of a job but itd be cool to get it tackled..... if not oh well.

I think there might be one there :dunno::thumbs: