Iowa Meet Time!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know I'll be there!!!! And for you other's coming bring your ladies too. My wife & Chris's wife will be there, should be a damned good time!!!

rock on, so far we have

yttaf

jbaker

pdb

rich

myself

anyone else???

you know I'll be there!!!! And for you other's coming bring your ladies too. My wife & Chris's wife will be there, should be a damned good time!!!

I wish I could- Christy (my fiance) has a Dierks Bentley concert to go to. I told her if I was in her shoes I know where I would rather be. HAHA I guess she'll have to come to the next one.

I wish I could- Christy (my fiance) has a Dierks Bentley concert to go to. I told her if I was in her shoes I know where I would rather be. HAHA I guess she'll have to come to the next one.

it's cool! I try to keep my wife involved so then I can do more to the truck that way :cheers: My mother in law went & saw him! Said it was a good show.

it's cool! I try to keep my wife involved so then I can do more to the truck that way :cheers: My mother in law went & saw him! Said it was a good show.

She's such a trooper when it comes to me and my truck. She came with both times I went to the Zippy Events. She never complained once. She even kinda got into the drag strip stuff. She'd be there on the 12th if she didn't have plans.