Iowa Meet Time!

topic says it all. Saturday April 12th, at my place. We have a few coming already, PDB is supplying the meat! I am supplyin the grill. bring your own beverages of choice and if you would, please bring some sort of cold salads or "pass around dish"

I figure we get goin about 2-3ish, clean some rides, get some detailing done, have some drinks, and eat around 6ish, this gets us primed and ready for some of the funn at "The World Famous Lumberyard"!! (something PDB and his bro NEED to see to believe)

so who is comin?

let me know, i live in the Des Moines area

4233 68th st, Urbandale Iowa is the address, PM me for directions. also if you need a room after the night of festivities, i can get you rooms at a discount so let me know.

-C-

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PDB is supplying the meat!

I should clarify- I'm bringing about 200 bucks worth... which is a LOT of meat. If somehow 400 people show up- not everyone is gonna be full :)

I can't wait! It's about time I make it to an Iowa GTG!

Ill probably be able to make it out. I have a friend who goes to school in Boone that Ive been meaning to see so maybe Ill come out to the meet and then head to his place after..... It would be nice to meet you all

I would love to come but I have promised that weekend to the wife,she has been real cool about all the hours I've been workin and all the time spent on the truck on the weekends so I can't dissappoint her this time.I will mak it to Iowa one of these days though.

I would love to come but I have promised that weekend to the wife,she has been real cool about all the hours I've been workin and all the time spent on the truck on the weekends so I can't dissappoint her this time.I will mak it to Iowa one of these days though.

bring her with you!! there is nothing like family time with the SS family:) besides, she would love the "yard" too.

sounds good . I'am in if that's ok with you ??? :cheers::idiot:

You aint gotta ask that. you know you are welcome at my place anytime.

I ran into some crap Saturday and ended up in Perry, sorry i didnt call back. holla sometime, we'll do lunch and shoot the sh!t!!

hope all is well

I totally understand if you guys already have plans... You could maybe bring her on the 5th- or make THAT weekend the weekend with her. We can do your headliner at Chris' house on the 12th. You could bring her then too- TWO weekends in a row! :thumbs:

Dam....My Brother is coming into town... If he gets here soon enough Ill steal his SS and bring it out there! Ill Keep posted!
Have him come, and bring your NSX!

Maybe we can all meet together and cruise down all at once!

Edited by ThePDB (see edit history)