How To - Strap Your Front End

04CHASE

Well, they obviously did their job. How about impressions and what you would do differently now that you tried them out? Maybe a little less preload to allow for a tad more weight t-fer without spinning the fronts? :cheers:

still cant say until i get back into the 1.6 or below range. the hardest thing about these is that tightening them is alot easier with the wheels on its just a pita to get to . for these you must have a ratcheting 3/4 wrench and a swivel head makes it even better.

but i thik i will keep them nice and tight again next time along with the caltracs a half turn [ast touching the leaf.

• 1 month later...

Kool post Chase,

I had another idea, could a guy accomplish the same thing by air-ing up a set of helper bags so that the there was no transfer of weight to the rear? There would be a huge reservation racer rake on the truck though.

Matt

• 1 year later...

how does it drive on the street? i want to put some of these on, but i daily drive this thing and it can be a bit swirly on the street. can you feel it if the suspension tries to unload over a bump or anything like that?