Sign in to follow this  
Time2Kill

Parting Out Silverado Ss

I also need the pipes from manifolds back. Does the exhaust include the part from manifolds to first flange? I want to do a Corsa cat back but need the ss setup from manifolds to the first flange. Can that part be separated? And does it matter between all wheel drive and 2 wheel because I am 2 wheel

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

$150 for 04+ style cats. They need to ship via freight or I can cut the driver's side pipe so I can ship via UPS.

$130 for 03 style cats. Same as above for shipping.

The cats are unbolted from the exhaust manifold and unbolted at the catback. One side has a 2 bolt flange at the exhaust and the other side is a slip joint with a band clamp.

Just wondering if you might have the OnStar harness for the rearview mirror and the cable that runs under the liner? And how much for it shipped to 29909

I was pretty sure all the seats have the weight sensor in them. The SS trucks also have the lockout on the dash as well.

I bought my truck brand new from the dealer with no dash lock switch. Rough guess on price + shipping to 91761

I bought my truck brand new from the dealer with no dash lock switch. Rough guess on price + shipping to 91761

x2 my truck doesnt have a lockout switch. Its an 06 2wd. Not sure if thats normal or not.

Do u have the driver side window switch? Power folding mirrors. How much shipped to 77049?

Dash bezel that goes over the cluster and radio?

What about both center console bezels the one with the cubbys an the one that goes over the cup holders?

Do you still have the digital climate controls? How much shipped to 40324?

Can you PM me if you still have the rear bumper cover really interested and shipped to 85041

Edited by Azteks'SS