Parting Out Silverado Ss

Time2Kill

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also need the pipes from manifolds back. Does the exhaust include the part from manifolds to first flange? I want to do a Corsa cat back but need the ss setup from manifolds to the first flange. Can that part be separated? And does it matter between all wheel drive and 2 wheel because I am 2 wheel

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Does the passenger seat have the weight sensor so the airbag automatically comes on or is the kind where the air bag is controlled through the dash insert?

I know in my truck the switch and weight sensor work together. My ex was 105 pounds soaking wet, so when the switch was in the auto position (there is off and auto) the weight sensor turned off the air bag. If someone heavier than her sat in the seat the airbag would be on. I know crew cabs solely used the seat sensor but regular and extended cabs used both together

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

do you have any black truck beds or black rear bumper?

I have a black truck bed, needs to be picked up in Michigan though.

I have a black rear bumper as well, I will PM pics in a bit.

Front grille? The whole grill not the plastic inserts. Damn cold weather cracked mine! I WAS PISSED! Lol thanks in advance

Don't have any front grilles at the moment.

Does the passenger seat have the weight sensor so the airbag automatically comes on or is the kind where the air bag is controlled through the dash insert?

I was pretty sure all the seats have the weight sensor in them. The SS trucks also have the lockout on the dash as well.