Headliner Gtg #2

Had so much fun last weekend it looks like were gonna do it all over again. Those who wanted a headliner get in on this. Let me know. We'll also be doing some other things as well. PM me for details if interested.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in for sure,that headliner bugs the hell out of me now!

Aside from the new head unit... the headliner puts soooooo much of a smile everytime I get in the truck now. I LOVE IT!!!!

im in to hang out.. maybe Popper will have my visors..

hey chad.. you may want your visors in.. i think they hold the headliner in better.. look at yours.. i bet you have a half inch gap directly in front of where they screw in, but not in the corners...

just something i noticed.

Fast4Popper... IM me when you're online.. lets talk. if you're gonna be in town on this day, lets talk about starting some stereo stuff with what Ive got eh?

im in to hang out.. maybe Popper will have my visors..

hey chad.. you may want your visors in.. i think they hold the headliner in better.. look at yours.. i bet you have a half inch gap directly in front of where they screw in, but not in the corners...

just something i noticed.

Fast4Popper... IM me when you're online.. lets talk. if you're gonna be in town on this day, lets talk about starting some stereo stuff with what Ive got eh?

I dont see any sag in mine. I haven't looked that hard though. The only thing I notice with them gone is the tiny indent where you grab to fold the visor down. I can live with that. I'm gonna suede the visors anyways- that way if someone wants a set I can just trade and have one set always sueded ahead of time. If they turn out as good as I think they are, I might install them.

PDB, let me see what i can do to get out there. I know you need more deadening for roofs.

Bonji! i will have your visors by then, i have teh upholstry guy picking them up first thing tomorrow. i should have them back early next week ( I will be in Michigan this weekend )

Hopefully ALLBALLz will have his truck back together! we really need to get a family portrait this time. :)

I can commit myself to this weekend if We get more than 3 headliners and Chris does not want to do them. Ill let chris make the call on that one! I owe him a spray gun anyways :-)

If I can dig up a VCM HP Tunes Cable, we might beable to bang out some NA simple PCM Flashes as well. Ill talk with Zippy or Frank to see what we can do! I still have the cable and software on my laptop from my SS days.

Ghost of Joe...

I can commit myself to this weekend if We get more than 3 headliners and Chris does not want to do them. Ill let chris make the call on that one! I owe him a spray gun anyways :-)

If I can dig up a VCM HP Tunes Cable, we might beable to bang out some NA simple PCM Flashes as well. Ill talk with Zippy or Frank to see what we can do! I still have the cable and software on my laptop from my SS days.

Ghost of Joe...

it looks like we will have no prob gettin 3 lined up. i can commit to helpin out, maybe i pull em down deaden the roof and you lay the suede. assembly line style!? i think a fun trip like this would be worth it. not worry about bustin ass doin tons of shit like last weekend, just have fun and get simple stuff done. shit like that! i am up for it. not that i dont wanna do electrical, but i wanna play too, can i? huh huh? can i? ;)

PDB, let me see what i can do to get out there. I know you need more deadening for roofs.

Bonji! i will have your visors by then, i have teh upholstry guy picking them up first thing tomorrow. i should have them back early next week ( I will be in Michigan this weekend )

Hopefully ALLBALLz will have his truck back together! we really need to get a family portrait this time. :)

I need more deadening for my truck. Extended cab doors and rear cabin! I went this far- might as well go the rest of the way.

Damn I wish you all were not 1500 miles away. I would love to get my headliner done. I guess I will have to visit my buddy's upholstery shop. What are you guys doing about the "brown" pieces? Paint?

Yup, paint. They turn out really well too.