TUNING KENNE BELL SUPERCHARGER KITS

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's weird how KB has disappeared from posting now!!!!! :confused:

Maybe he knows it's total CRAP!!!!

If this is how they do business...

I guess I'll have to buy a radix instead..

Thanks KB for making the decision easier.

:nono: Bad PR and bad business practices will not get MY business thank you!!!!

I did and was editing while you posted..lol Still seems pretty odd that Kenny Bell would find his way to this site for One SC with a Nelson Tune :confused:

I guess Slim has one too...

But I don't see anything offensive in KB's original post if that was him.

Wasn't my wisest post :jester:

There are three,( two I know for sure plus Slim?)! Two that have Nelson tunes. Nelson Performance isn't the issue though.

And I know for sure that it was the Technical Director for Kenne Bell.

There are three,( two I know for sure plus Slim?)! Two that have Nelson tunes. Nelson Performance isn't the issue though.

And I know for sure that it was the Technical Director for Kenne Bell.

Ok...

But what the heck is wrong with his statement? Nothing IMHO... It's pretty understandable that they wouldn't want aftermarket tuners screwing around with their tune.

[

But what the heck is wrong with his statement? Nothing IMHO... It's pretty understandable that they wouldn't want aftermarket tuners screwing around with their tune.

If their tune was so good in the first place people wouldn't look for other tuners. And why would you single out one tuner?? If I was KB, I would be on the phone with Nelson trying to see how he gets more performance out of the PCM. Or maybe work out a deal with Nelson tuning..

I'd also like to see a list off KB customers with a Nelson tune that have had problems...

Wasn't my wisest post :jester:

Hey, I do it too :D No prob.

Back to KB. The problem with his post is that he's ignorant about it. The statement "just because someone has the software doesn't mean they can tune properly" (I'm not quoting word for word, but it's close) is mean. He's insulting Allen's (farmtruc) intelligience. He doesn't know Allen, nor has he talked to him, and he hasn't sat there and watched allen work. He got ticked off about the sticker, took it personal, and then spout off his mouth. I say we all go to a track, take a truck with just a Kenne Belle supercharger (with KB tuning), and then take another truck with a KB supercharger and Nelson tuning, and see the difference. KB should've just taken this as a suggestion that he needs to make his kit perform better. If he wants business, he could've stated things different, or offered free tuning untill the customer is happy with their purchase. He could've even asked the question "how can I make it right" instead. I'm sure he would've recieved much better responses. :chevy:

Archived