Looking For Pics Of Stock 22's With 305/40/22's

Hey guys, the shoes are almost gone on the SSS. It's been awhile since I've been here, and the search function is still as good as always.

I'm looking for OE repros in 22" with 305/40/22's. I want to get an idea of profile and side wall height to see if I really like it or not. I've seen other 22" wheels and tire combo's, but certain rims make the profile look differently.

Any help?

Thanks,

Jason

Hey guys, the shoes are almost gone on the SSS. It's been awhile since I've been here, and the search function is still as good as always.

I'm looking for OE repros in 22" with 305/40/22's. I want to get an idea of profile and side wall height to see if I really like it or not. I've seen other 22" wheels and tire combo's, but certain rims make the profile look differently.

Any help?

Thanks,

Jason

Off topic, sorry.

Nice to see ya on here again Jason!

How have things been? Still have the Mallett?

Teddy :chevy:

Off topic, sorry.

Nice to see ya on here again Jason!

How have things been? Still have the Mallett?

Teddy :chevy:

Different, things have been very different.... Job elimination, selling the house in a poor market, etc.

Things are getting a little better, new job, seeing more offers on the house, etc.

The Mallett is tucked away, 200 miles from me, helps me resist the urge on a nice day :sigh:

The truck needs a little love and it's been neglected for awhile. Thoughts of selling it have been in my mind, mainly because of the mileage with the new job. However, it needs new shoes and 20's are about the same as 22's, just have to shell out for wheels. The more I look at the stock wheels, the more I like them, but the 305/40 is to low profile for me. I'm thinking 305/45 instead if it fits.

In that pic I had the 2" Belltech spindles and 3" Belltech leafs. I cant remember if I had it aligned yet but if not then it also had the torsions dropped about 1".

The tires are Nitto NT420 305/40/22. They are a nice tire for the couple hundreds miles I had them but they are coming off already.

Thanks for the kind words......................

ah u make me jealous i only have them in 20's :(

I was hesitant about going with the repro 22s cause I didnt think they would make that much of a difference. The day I put them on I tried a 20/22 combo just to compare.

DSC00745.jpg