2008 Silverado Ss

zippy

The tailgate I was really up in the air about. My kind of doing's never usually have any body side moldings or nameplates. I like them without anything on it. This was something new for me. I think it would be a great base for someone to start with and really would respond well to it. It's really kind of a better base than the SSS's came with.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job zippy.. i think u did a damn good job with what u had to work with.. its not like u could do whatever u wanted..lol

how about u send me a price on it..lol..pm me a lease price.. maybe we can work out a deal ive been lookin at gettin a new silverado to keep the miles of the ss...

:cheers: id put some black 22s and a rollpan and drive the hell out of it :cheers:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't read the whole thread but I just wanted to comment at the risk of sounding dumb. Last year in '07 I saw a new bodied SS with grey bumpers, bumper scoops, and SS badging by the Indianapolis airport. Now the dumb part. I've been looking for this truck at chevy.com and everywhere else and heard the sad news that chevy quit making them.

• 10 months later...

minus the ss badges i like it. there are always a hundred different things you can do. its all in people taste. i like the truck but there are always things that could be done differently. its not like its your custom ride. its just a little extra attention to sell the vehicle so your not going balls out with customizing. good job zippy. i like it.