B&b Exhaust

scooter3

I have their cat back dual exit system. I have no problems with it really, had some issues bolting it up to my truck because the kit doesn't take into account if you have a trailer hitch, so you have to be creative to attach the rear most hanger for the exhaust.

It actually has a considerably louder tone around 2,000 RPM that goes away with higher revs. It is nice for cruising the strip and getting peoples attention at low speeds. Not bad at all on the highway. Definately a unique sound in comparison to Flowmaster and other systems. Got mine through TByrne when they were running 15 or 20% off.

I had one for a week and took it off; it was way too loud for me. I use my truck for work (entertaining clients) and hauling the wife and kids around, so I can't go too wild. I choose to replace it with a Magnaflow instead and am very happy with it. Overall, its all a matter of taste, maybe you would like it, or not.

I've got the B&B catbacks on my truck. I have picks somewhere on a different thread. I am very happy with the sound and they have a web site that lets you here what they sound like. That's what sold me. Just type in "new muffler system" in the search and you will get more info.

Edited by raandoggyss (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

I like my B&B system. Easy system to install at home. One thing I did was cut off the rolled edge on the tips. It creates unnecessary turbulence and backpressure, and may have caused excess heat on mine that resulted in a little bit of plastic on the bottom of my bumper cover to melt.

JCC

I've got the B&B catbacks on my truck. I have picks somewhere on a different thread. I am very happy with the sound and they have a web site that lets you here what they sound like. That's what sold me. Just type in "new muffler system" in the search and you will get more info.

I found your thread. The only thing that concerns me is the hanger in the rear. I took my hitch off so there would be no place to attach it. Still looking for the right exhaust. May go custom.