? About The Ces Light I Keep Getting

smoke03

As most of you know ive been having a problem with my check engine light coming on when im under 1/2 of a tank.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41982

here is the thread with the code numbers. It just doesnt make sense to me that the 02's could be going out at the same time and if they were wouldnt i get a code ALL THE TIME? I havent done anything yet but I called a local mechanic and he said that he had seen this before and it was a sensor on the fuel Pump. Do our stock fuel pumps have any kind of sensors on them? It just doesnt make any sense that my light is only on half of the time??????????????

the light is on when the condition is present, it should not have anything to do with the pump. I still say change the filter to make sure you are getting enough fuel to the injectors. Then you might have to pull the pump to check the pump/basket.

the light is on when the condition is present, it should not have anything to do with the pump. I still say change the filter to make sure you are getting enough fuel to the injectors. Then you might have to pull the pump to check the pump/basket.

:withstupid: sounds like a pump/filter issue to me