Next So Cal Meet

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey id be down to come by for a nice meet and go along for a cruise! maybe we should find a place to park along the beach and take some pics while cruisin or somehthing. i have a friend who puts together big euro car meets and he does photography.. maybe i can get him to come and take some pics of our trucks?

mark

how about this , we can change the meet spot to royal palms this way we can hang out for a while to get everyone there and i can go play nature boy and catch me a sea urchin. there is alot more parking there as well.

however there is a fee is 6 bucks per vehicle

thoughts?

how about this , we can change the meet spot to royal palms this way we can hang out for a while to get everyone there and i can go play nature boy and catch me a sea urchin. there is alot more parking there as well.

however there is a fee is 6 bucks per vehicle

thoughts?

You can afford the truck you can afford $6....let's go there...no more bitching and no more changing spots :jester: Let's get it done

I vote Royal Palms.....What do you say Alex?

Last time I was there it was free so that tells you how long it's been for me. I know alot of locals hang out there as well. I also don't have a clue as to what the parking situation is now a days. Hopefully people can find it. I know if your not paying attention, you'll go right past it. Other than that, it should be cool.

ok so here it is so far:

Meeting@: Royal Palms in San Pedro

Parking: $6

Time:either 9a or 11a????

Afterwards: cruising down PCH towards Huntington and getting some food at bj's or watever else is good out there.

Do u guys have an address for Royal Palms, im still pretty sure i can still get there but some of the other member might not know where it's at.

and who is going for sure???

-Rob

do we have a for sure date?

i think April 5th but no one has made it official yet....

so is everyone good with April 5th??? if not maybe pushing it back a couple of weeks at the very most but i think everyone should be good with this date....

-Rob

Here is a Location of Royal Palms I set this page up so you can input your home address and get driving directions....If you drive to fast you'll pass it . Just look for the fountain hit a left and drive down the hill.

Directions to Royal Palms

Check this page out also....Royal Plams Site Info

****OFFICIAL DATE****

APRIL 5TH @ ROYAL PALMS BEACH

I say arrival should be around 9:30-10:00 to 11:00 am , we will depart around 11:15 to drive down pch toward long beach then on to huntington

3 places that come to mind for food are b.j.'s ruby's on the pier and bubba gump shrimp company in long beach

so if everyone who is for sure please chime in , if your a maybe please post as well

so far

Me

Nxtnlne

12'srock

****OFFICIAL DATE****

I say arrival should be around 9:30-10:00 to 11:00 am , we will depart around 11:15 to drive down pch toward long beach then on to huntington

3 places that come to mind for food are b.j.'s ruby's on the pier and bubba gump shrimp company in long beach

so if everyone who is for sure please chime in , if your a maybe please post as well

so far

Me

Nxtnlne

12'srock

COO i think about 10 am should be a good time to arrive, that way we can chill and BS for a little bit then head of to Huntington.

count me in for sure

List:

04CHASE

nxtnlne

12'srock

BlkSSnCpt

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

****OFFICIAL DATE****

so far

Me

Nxtnlne

12'srock

If your talking about the Bubba Gump at the pike, that might work out good because there is a huge parking structure right next to it. There is also ALOT of places to go if any of you decide to stay a while like the Aquarium of the Pacific, Pacific theaters, Gameworks, bowling, and all kinds of places to eat. You can even take a cruise of the port from there.

The Pike in Long Beach

If your talking about the Bubba Gump at the pike, that might work out good because there is a huge parking structure right next to it. There is also ALOT of places to go if any of you decide to stay a while like the Aquarium of the Pacific, Pacific theaters, Gameworks, bowling, and all kinds of places to eat. You can even take a cruise of the port from there.

The Pike in Long Beach

:withstupid: that sound sweet to me, that gets my vote

I'll be there, assuming everything is good with the truck

does anyone mind if I bring a buddy with a lightning?