Next So Cal Meet

HA! maybe if this was set in 2009.... my truck MIGHT be done... dont mind me, im just bitter... HOPEFULLY i can make it, but a lot has to happen between now and then, and i am not on week 5 of the transmission fiasco... performabuilt and CK performance is taking their sweet ass time building my 80e... I think they put one part in every 3 days or something...

i will try to come... who knows.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! maybe if this was set in 2009.... my truck MIGHT be done... dont mind me, im just bitter... HOPEFULLY i can make it, but a lot has to happen between now and then, and i am not on week 5 of the transmission fiasco... performabuilt and CK performance is taking their sweet ass time building my 80e... I think they put one part in every 3 days or something...

dude just drive your volvo :jester: .

Whatever, whenever, wherever... I'm in. I'll be moved in to SD by Mach 31st :cool: And I'm game for whatever :chevy:

sweet man good to see that ur finally gonna make the move down here. hope to see ur there....

dude just drive your volvo :jester: .

:withstupid::lol: i think i would pay to see u roll up in the Volvey :crackup: hey Dave worst comes to worst u can always drive the volvo here to Compton then ride out :driving: with me :dunno: ...

so it is gonna be on the 5th right??? at 9-10 am?

-Rob

Dave,

you could always ride with me.

Mark

dave said that his truck wont be ready for a good minute so i dont think he is gonna take his truck

yeah i know that but i think if his tranny is done by then he might drive it out, but i know it's going back to the paint shop for a fresh coat of paint. hopefully he chime in here again soon.

-Rob