Next So Cal Meet

i say pedro it is. when should we do this? say april 5th??

that sounds good to me, it gives everyone a little more than a month. wat time are we gonna get this one together?? early morning-ish or in the afternoon lik the last one?? r we gonna go somewhere to eat or maybe we can get a little carne asada going :D ?? sign up guys....

list:

04CHASE

blkssncpt

-Rob

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that sounds good to me, it gives everyone a little more than a month. wat time are we gonna get this one together?? early morning-ish or in the afternoon lik the last one?? r we gonna go somewhere to eat or maybe we can get a little carne asada going :D ?? sign up guys....

list:

04CHASE

blkssncpt

-Rob

well here is what i think would be cool . meet up at about 10-11 am in pedro. being the wild boy i am id love to go hike the tide pools . lol call me nature boy. then we could cruise down pch to hunitingon beach and have lunch at either b.j.s or ruby on the peir or main street. parking shouldnt be horrible but getting a spot together wont happen, but crusing down main street with all the trucks would be bad ass. especially if was had someone getting vid of it from main street.

im down for pedro. i was raised there. mu aunt lives less than 5 minutes from that park. i like tidepools too. sticking my finger in the anenmoies(sp) always was reminded me of something :jester: .

i say pedro it is. when should we do this? say april 5th??

Sounds good count me in!! What you think Chase cruise over the bridges through Long Beach and Belmont Shores. Then 2 PCH. Is every body cool with Royal Palms then?

IMG_7845.jpg

Ohhh and just in case you haven't got any lately Chase ....here you go!!! :jester:

IMG_7908.jpg

IMG_7894.jpg

you know another option would be Ricky and Ronnies diner in torrance. The have car shows all the time. We could cruise from pedro up pch around Palos Verdes (the coast) thru redondo beach to the dinner! I would just have to contact them and see if they have a car show already planned. I know they do something just about every weekend. But i could call just to see...

31170947.jpg

Here is the link about the resturaunt!!

Ricky and Ronnies

you know another option would be Ricky and Ronnies diner in torrance. The have car shows all the time. We could cruise from pedro up pch around Palos Verdes (the coast) thru redondo beach to the dinner! I would just have to contact them and see if they have a car show already planned. I know they do something just about every weekend. But i could call just to see...

31170947.jpg

Ricky and Ronnies

that looks pretty cool too, anybody else get a problem with these? eitherway bj's has some good food and a bar so watever we go with should be good.

If I have the truck by then, I'll sure going to come down.

sweet....

-Rob

31170947.jpg

Ricky and Ronnies

That diner would be cool. I've driven by there when there was a show going on, but never stopped by.

Man, I might have to make this one since it's in my backyard.

Only problem w/ Ricky & Ronnies is finding a day where there isn't another run going there... I have yet to go there and NOT see a huge gathering of other cars. If thats the case we won't have room to park... and that place does get CROWDED!!

i'll be down to go again as long as my truck stops having small issues right now...latest things to happen was my alternator breaking and both my front outer CV boots breaking..also i got my new bumper cover and its in the process of being painted so it should back to normal again :fingersx:

ok well ill attempt to organize yet another so cal meet,

place to start, the park mentioned above ( anyone have an address?) . meet and greet probably hange out for an hour or two and bs and wait for all to arrive. i say we plan to get there from 9 am - 11am then depart to this ricky and ronnies joint for lunch or head south for the pch cruise to huntington for lunch , honestly this is just my opinon and we should vote on it but i think we should do the cruise down pch through long beach because the cruise is half the fun of a meet. plus cruising down main street and pch is a cool sceneic route. then stop for lunch in huntington or even keep cruising through laguna on pch which also has some cool little shops.

i know the i.e guys are down for whatever . let me know what you guys think about this and what exactly should happen

ok well ill attempt to organize yet another so cal meet,

place to start, the park mentioned above ( anyone have an address?) . meet and greet probably hange out for an hour or two and bs and wait for all to arrive. i say we plan to get there from 9 am - 11am then depart to this ricky and ronnies joint for lunch or head south for the pch cruise to huntington for lunch , honestly this is just my opinon and we should vote on it but i think we should do the cruise down pch through long beach because the cruise is half the fun of a meet. plus cruising down main street and pch is a cool sceneic route. then stop for lunch in huntington or even keep cruising through laguna on pch which also has some cool little shops.

i know the i.e guys are down for whatever . let me know what you guys think about this and what exactly should happen

:thumbs:

yeah i think that would be a better idea, everyone says that ricky and ronnies gets pretty packed on the weekends. if everyone wants togo there then someone needs to call and see if they any car meets reserved for that date. also Chase u got a good point about the cruise because that is basically the best part to a meet, at the one in July the cuise down PCH was awesome and not to mention all the people staring at all the sick trucks lined up. anyways it really dont matter to me cuz Pedro is way closer to me than all three meets that i'v been to so far.

so r we set on this date???

-Rob

I called Rick and Ronnies they will packed that weekend..So Looks like the cruise thru LB is it. Ok so are we meeting at Royal Palms or the park where the last G2G was?

Here is the Map of the park the last G2G was...you can see the lot. It's in the Angel's Gate Park! I set up the page so you can input your address to get direction's.

Angel's Gate Park

This is Royal Palm's Beach map the entrance is off Paseo Del mar and it;s 7 bucks to get in...Lots of parking and the tide pool's..

Royal Palms Map

On a side note if the weather is warm you can count on people being at both places..I think Palms is the best bet only because of the parking. Check out this site on the Palms...Royal Palms Site INFO

Josh

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)