Next So Cal Meet

You guys still meeting off the 110 at 8:30? i'll try getting there by 8ish im coming form south gate.

yea we'll be there around 8:30ish i know i'll be there for sure at that time. im coming in from Compton so we might catch eachother on the 91....

-Rob

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check it out guys....one big thing to remember.......when you exit 110 fwy on gaffey you will travel about 24 blocks up a 2 hills STAY LEFT and continue on gaffey....If you go right you will be on 25th street. Basically stay in your left lane when you exit the 110 fwy on gaffey and stay left.

We made it to BJ's but the parking was a bitch! Me, mark, dirtyss, and freshSS struggled to find parking. After finding parking we went in to bjs to get a table and the dude says its gonna be a 1hr wait to seat all of us. So after being told that all of us took off, and I was also low on my parking meter. But it was great to finally put a name to all the screennames, had a lot of fun seen all the trucks cruise and people turn heads! Hey art did you guys leave also cause I didn't see u in BJ's? I only saw rob, chase, and hazmat. Next time guys we should have BBq at the beach or something like that. Thanks to all you guys for inviting, had a lot of fun!! So whens the next one???lol

We made it to BJ's but the parking was a bitch! Me, mark, dirtyss, and freshSS struggled to find parking. After finding parking we went in to bjs to get a table and the dude says its gonna be a 1hr wait to seat all of us. So after being told that all of us took off, and I was also low on my parking meter. But it was great to finally put a name to all the screennames, had a lot of fun seen all the trucks cruise and people turn heads! Hey art did you guys leave also cause I didn't see u in BJ's? I only saw rob, chase, and hazmat. Next time guys we should have BBq at the beach or something like that. Thanks to all you guys for inviting, had a lot of fun!! So whens the next one???lol

no we ate at carls jr. . . . i couldnt find any parking for the life of me and i was starving

Yeah I know dude parking sucked. Eventhough Parking was a bitch, but it was a sick turnout anyways. Can't wait to see those pics NXTLNE took!

there is a separate thread he posted to put all the SoCal GTG pics at

• 4 weeks later...

I can't believe I missed it. I just got a 2006 SS and would have loved to have met all of you and checked out the trucks. Any idea when there will be a next one (not necessarily in L.A. area either..just anywhere).