Next So Cal Meet

we need to get another meet, the last one was alot better than i expected.

id like to arrange another one here soon . i know the ie was a bit far for some but it seems to be like a decent meeting spot for us since we all come from a ways out ( except dylan and i) so lets get some idea rolling for the next one say early april. like the first weekend.

b.j.s is always a favorite of mine and was pretty cool except we didnt all arrive at the same time. id like to have a decent photoshoot too where we can line them all up and have good distance/lighting and not get harassed by security.

so whos got some ideas on where around the inland empire or possibly even orange county areas to have a meet??

another quick idea is the forbidden fantasy show its march 8th here in lake perris ( dam you art) i dont know who would want to enter the show but its way cool to see some of the rides.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think entering the show would be bad ass....I know some people including me don't have show worthy trucks but if all the SS's could be parked with each other i'd enter my near stock truck in a second...We'd look sick as a big group in a truck show

we need to get another meet, the last one was alot better than i expected.

id like to arrange another one here soon . i know the ie was a bit far for some but it seems to be like a decent meeting spot for us since we all come from a ways out ( except dylan and i) so lets get some idea rolling for the next one say early april. like the first weekend.

b.j.s is always a favorite of mine and was pretty cool except we didnt all arrive at the same time. id like to have a decent photoshoot too where we can line them all up and have good distance/lighting and not get harassed by security.

so whos got some ideas on where around the inland empire or possibly even orange county areas to have a meet??

another quick idea is the forbidden fantasy show its march 8th here in lake perris ( dam you art) i dont know who would want to enter the show but its way cool to see some of the rides.

im always down for anything :cheers:

Last one was pretty good... I bit of a drive for me, but I'm down for most anything. I don't really know to much in the IE so I can't really suggest anything. Depending on weather a beach run could be fun, maybe santa monica/ Malibu, or something like Oldtown pasadena could be sweet...

im not familiar(sp) with the IE area but i'd be down for another meet for sure the last one was a great turn out for not much time. but another beach or coast line run would be pretty cool.

how is oldtown Pasadena i'v never been there, if it has some small type main street that would be cool too, but where ever we can get some food, photo opps and a good place to chill and BS with eachother without gettin messed with by damn rent-cops.

-Rob

What about San Pedro? I believe you guys had a G2G here a couple years ago. There are some nice park and beach area's in San Pedro 90731. Maybe start there and head up the coast around Palos Verdes into the Torrance beaches. Or Head over the Vincent Thomas Bridge into downtown Long Beach through to Manhattan or Bolsa Chica beach.

Map Linky San Pedro

These three are of Royal Palms beach theres alot of parking and some bathrooms also some seating areas and lots of tied pools...

IMG_7844.jpg

IMG_7845.jpg

IMG_7858.jpg

This view is of the Cabrillo Beach harbor you can the there is alot of paking down by the jetty

IMG_0579.jpg

There are a couple of other good spots out here also...

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

im not familiar(sp) with the IE area but i'd be down for another meet for sure the last one was a great turn out for not much time. but another beach or coast line run would be pretty cool.

how is oldtown Pasadena i'v never been there, if it has some small type main street that would be cool too, but where ever we can get some food, photo opps and a good place to chill and BS with eachother without gettin messed with by damn rent-cops.

-Rob

Problem with Pasadena is that theres not gonna be many places we can all park together. Couple of my best friends live there and anytime I head down there on a weekend parking is a fight... I end up spending a small fortune to get into a parking structure or have to run down to the street every couple hours to reload the meter.

What about San Pedro? I believe you guys had a G2G here a couple years ago. There are some nice park and beach area's in San Pedro 90731. Maybe start there and head up the coast around Palos Verdes into the Torrance beaches. Or Head over the Vincent Thomas Bridge into downtown Long Beach through to Manhattan or Bolsa Chica beach.

Map Linky San Pedro

These three are of Royal Palms beach theres alot of parking and some bathrooms also some seating areas and lots of tied pools...

IMG_7844.jpg

IMG_7845.jpg

IMG_7858.jpg

This view is of the Cabrillo Beach harbor you can the there is alot of paking down by the jetty

IMG_0579.jpg

There are a couple of other good spots out here also...

We did a couple of ShowTruckScene.com meets in Pedro... theres a bitchin spot that overlooks the ocean at this park... only thing is you have to get there EARLY and take it over if you want to keep it from getting over run by other people.

Heres the shots from our first event there in January 05

http://www.showtruckscene.com/events/2006/...eet/stsmeet.php

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

I recognize that park. It's right below the Korean Bell., It's called Joan Milke Flores Park on Paseo Del Mar..

There is alot of parking there and at the Bell up top. You guys want me to go count the spots? I know @ Royal Palms they charge on the weekend like 7 bucks to park and the seating is a walk from the parking sites but the view and tide pools are nice. Cabrillo beach also has limited benches but lots and lots of parking.Ahhh I dont know. Would be sweet to have a G2G in this area!! Let me know what you guys think . Feel free to chim in any time Alex!!! :jester:

I recognize that park. It's right below the Korean Bell., It's called Joan Milke Flores Park on Paseo Del Mar..

There is alot of parking there and at the Bell up top. You guys want me to go count the spots? I know @ Royal Palms they charge on the weekend like 7 bucks to park and the seating is a walk from the parking sites but the view and tide pools are nice. Cabrillo beach also has limited benches but lots and lots of parking.Ahhh I dont know. Would be sweet to have a G2G in this area!! Let me know what you guys think . Feel free to chim in any time Alex!!! :jester:

anything on or close to the beach im down for... always.

anything on or close to the beach im down for... always.

:withstupid: plus San Pedro is only lik 15-20 mins from me so that would be great for me....

that spot looks lik it would be good but we need to find somewhere to get some good grub afterwards.

-Rob

im down for pedro. i was raised there. mu aunt lives less than 5 minutes from that park. i like tidepools too. sticking my finger in the anenmoies(sp) always was reminded me of something :jester: .

i say pedro it is. when should we do this? say april 5th??