Highest Mileage Ss Trucks?

snowmunky

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 03 SS AWD has 188k, only things that have been changed is the muffler, and a full brake job. This weekend I need to do my tie rods, pitman arm and idler arm and a allingment. but its my daily driver. and since I just moved from southern N.H. to northern M.E. I have to drive back to N.H. every weekend and move furniture 250 miles each way, a lil hard on gas but runs great and is very dependable.

My 03 SS AWD has 188k, only things that have been changed is the muffler, and a full brake job. This weekend I need to do my tie rods, pitman arm and idler arm and a allingment. but its my daily driver. and since I just moved from southern N.H. to northern M.E. I have to drive back to N.H. every weekend and move furniture 250 miles each way, a lil hard on gas but runs great and is very dependable.

where at in maine did you move to??

I have an 06 SS with just turned over 15k with no problems at all on tranny. Had both side rear windows replaced under warranty due to terrible air/wind noise at 65mph. Louder than radio loud. Don''t understand where or why they failed. Oh-well 800 bucks for GM warranty thank god.

03 95k Miles

Guage Cluster - 55k dealer replaced under warranty

Wheel Bearings - 85k

Steering clunk - 60k

Tires - 60k

Rear rotors - 20k

Accumulator piston - broke at 14k fixed at 60k

Front Diff makes noise and had shards of metal in at last fluid change

Rear Diff makes noise when turning (limited slip wear?)

Truck Runs Great, I love it!

46,XXX and the only thing wrong was the factory Bose Amp. Warranty covered it in 06'. Still runs strong and checked over real well when cam and heads were installed and is only driven for pleasure and stored all winter. Radix is here and waiting to be installed woo whooo....

• 1 month later...