Viper/ford Gt Killer

RAYRAY25

repost x 100,000,000,002 but worth it every time :D

shit... the Z06 was already a viper/ford GT killer... the ZR1 is a damn world killer... short of something like a Bugatti theres not much on the street that'll be able to keep up with the ZR1.... and its not like you're gonna run into too many bugatti's.

repost x 100,000,000,002 but worth it every time :D

shit... the Z06 was already a viper/ford GT killer... the ZR1 is a damn world killer... short of something like a Bugatti theres not much on the street that'll be able to keep up with the ZR1.... and its not like you're gonna run into too many bugatti's.

:withstupid: , I was thinking the same thing. The Z06 already kicked the snot out of both the Viper and the Ford GT.

Hello everyone, I saw the new ZR-1 at the Chicago Auto Show last week. It was roped off of course, but from 4 feet away you could see it is an awesome car. Chevy didn't hold back anything in the name of speed and performance. At about $115,000, half the cost of the exotic cars that it will outperform. The first year is supposed to be limited production. Not to worry, I don't have the extra 100K laying around anyway. Like RayRay said, there's always the lotto. I'm happy to have found your site, thanks for having me.